Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Solis injured himself??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think Solis injured himself??

At first I thought it was a dive, but after further review I believe Solis was legitimately injured.

What I thought happed is Solis lunged with a left jab and as his left foot hit the canvas it hit it an side akward manner which caused Solis to fall back and as he was falling back he twisted his right leg from all the stumbling. Nonetheless injuring his left leg led to an even greater injury to his right leg.

Clearly slips and possibly injures his knee before Vitali lands the punch.

Comment

Because his legs turned to jelly and he fell awkwardly

Comment

Watch his knee just has he falls down. See how it turns inwards and he immediately grabs for it? That is when the injury occured. Everything else, the wobbling in place, the chicken dance, the falling, was caused by the short punch to the temple that he did not see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Because his legs turned to jelly and he fell awkwardly
          The left foot is clearly sliding before a punch even lands! Solis being an obese clutz had more to do with the fall than that missed punch.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            The left foot is clearly sliding before a punch even lands! Solis being an obese clutz had more to do with the fall than that missed punch.
            I agree that with him being a bit overweight had alot to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
              Cool story bro....did you and Blobby work that one out together

Comment

Watch the video I posted. You can see that he is coming forward and plants his left foot forward at the same time that Vitali lands the punch. You can see he left foot go stiff, then he wobbles around for a while, falls back and his right knee gives.

I think you are confusing the point of the injury. He didn't injure his left leg, it was his right knee.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                  Watch the video I posted. You can see that he is coming forward and plants his left foot forward at the same time that Vitali lands the punch. You can see he left foot go stiff, then he wobbles around for a while, falls back and his right knee gives.

I think you are confusing the point of the injury. He didn't injure his left leg, it was his right knee.
                  His left leg slides before the punch lands which puts all his weight and momentum on his right leg while he's trying to regain his balance.

Comment

I don't think he fell backwards because he was regaining his balance from his foot sliding forward. It's clear to me that he wobbled in place after the punch landed for a second and then stumbled backward.

Comment

Working...
                    X