Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute, I dont believe it. Show me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Bute, but he has a lot to prove still.

Comment

Bute is a lot like Cotto IMO, very good fighter, very exciting but their vulnerabilities just keep you on the edge of your seat when watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Hay brotha he's pretty easy to hit. He hasnt had pressure from Froch or Ward. Like I said Magee was hesitating like Mosley. If he wasnt scared to lead with that left he stood a better chance. He's good with super slow guys. Did you even notice he put that left back up when Magee hit him solid? I know Froch and Ward will take full advantage against that low left if slow ass Magee can hit him.

Skilled pressure is much more successful. You should watch the match in front of you.
        ya guys like Bika and Andrade suck at applying pressure lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          Bute looked easy to hit since he was fighting a pretty good southpaw and was flat footed for too long. He still won just about every round.
          He'll land more against Froch but both will hit him with whatever they want. He cant defend himsellf against top guys like that. Magee wasnt bad but its easy t see he's two levels down from the Super Six pool left.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            ya guys like Bika and Andrade suck at applying pressure lol
            Andrade would wait wait wait. Bika is a little wild. Froch and Ward both will have more accurate and patient attacks. That chin is just ok. You'll see. Drade shook him but waited to late to turn it on. There will be no more guys that he can stare at till he decides what punch to throw.

Comment

He'll land more against Froch but both will hit him with whatever they want. He cant defend himsellf against top guys like that. Magee wasnt bad but its easy t see he's two levels down from the Super Six pool left.
              You are clueless. If anything, Andrade is more of a pressure fighter than Froch and Ward combined. The the same talent but more pressure.

Bika was all pressure too..

Who cares about Magee ? Its a southpaw vs southpaw fight. It will be different versus a righty. Even easier for Bute to land that body shot and uper cut.

I'm not saying that he will steamroll Ward and Froch but it will be hard for these two guys to avoid those shots.

I know he is a Romanian French Canadian, it might be hard for you to accept that he is legit talent and hit as hard as anyone in the division and he is the most dangerous body shot puncher in boxing right now.

Comment

Hay brotha he's pretty easy to hit. He hasnt had pressure from Froch or Ward. Like I said Magee was hesitating like Mosley. If he wasnt scared to lead with that left he stood a better chance. He's good with super slow guys. Did you even notice he put that left back up when Magee hit him solid? I know Froch and Ward will take full advantage against that low left if slow ass Magee can hit him.

Skilled pressure is much more successful. You should watch the match in front of you.
                I saw a sparring match in there.

I agree bute will have trouble with speed. Froch ain't all that fast though.

I think dirrel gives him the most problems, but that uppercut to the body will be there against ward.

I'm not making any pics yet, but bute will beat kessler.

In a side note, I don't see a very bright future for kessler as a commentator, definitely not in English.

Comment

I wouldn't call that easy to hit. At least not compared to the other top smw's.

road warrior-easy to hit
                  froch-easy to hit
                  kessler - a tad harder to hit
                  bute- somewhat elusive
                  ward-somewhat elusive
                  dirrel-elusive but got touched up vs Abe a couple times

Comment

Originally posted by LemieuxKOArtist View Post
                    You are clueless. If anything, Andrade is more of a pressure fighter than Froch and Ward combined. The the same talent but more pressure.

Bika was all pressure too..

Who cares about Magee ? Its a southpaw vs southpaw fight. It will be different versus a righty. Even easier for Bute to land that body shot and uper cut.

I'm not saying that he will steamroll Ward and Froch but it will be hard for these two guys to avoid those shots.

I know he is a Romanian French Canadian, it might be hard for you to accept that he is legit talent and hit as hard as anyone in the division and he is the most dangerous body shot puncher in boxing right now.
                    smh...this is the epitome of denial. just because u throw a lot of punches and most of them happen to be wild, doesnt make u a pressure fighter. andrande lacks ring generalship and hes pretty wild. look at the two fights. i wasnt impressed by him at all. ward, now hes gonna pressure u and make u make mistakes. if u think andrande is more pressure than ward, i dunno wat to say to u.

Comment

Soon there will be no shadow of doubt over Bute's quality. We'll see him against Froch, Ward and Kessler.

Comment

Working...
                      X