Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer Admits: Solis Was Injured By The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer Admits: Solis Was Injured By The Fall

Fritz Zdunek, the coach for WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39KOs), agrees with Odlanier Solis (17-1, 12KOs), and his promoter Ahmet Oner. Klitschko pulled in a first round knockout victory over Solis on Saturday night at the Lanxess-Arena in Cologne, Germany. Solis was hit with a good right hand but then he stumbled and fell backwards - and during the fall he injured his right knee and was unable to continue in the conest.

[Click Here To Read More]

klitchko's trainer s only saying that cuz he s racist against european fighters or something. also, soccer s very manly.

Comment

Poor weight loss

I can fully explain why this so called “freak of nature” accident occurred (not to discredit Vitali). It’s clear to see that Solis’s nutritionist didn’t have much medical knwlodge in regards to human biology. Let me explain it was a chain of events that began in a poorly administrated rapid weigh-loss program. From the weigh-in it’s absolutely clear that soils lost a lot of fat tissue, now this weight loss program wasn’t customised to his specific body requirement, subsequently he lost too much weight, and he concentrated all over rather than targeting body groups.

When Vitali hit him with that punch Solis lost he’s legs (got hurt), the posture that he’s body was in at the time of this reaction revealed his lower body (hips to feet) wasn’t capable of supporting his upper body. Subsequently tendons/ligaments break, bones collapse the rest is all a natural process.

They should have targeted upper body during weight loss rather than all over
      It’s normal for boxer to lose there legs(nervous system malfunction) due to a placed and unseen hard head blow, but a 100% fit athlete would have most likely been able to recover with a stumble not broken , as their body weight is balanced

All credit to Vitali he started that chain reaction and it exploited and found the weak attribute,

Poorly executed rapid/extreme weight loss program from professionals, legs where just too skinny (to support upper body in every dimension possible in terms of movement)

What ever happened to 100% fit heavyweight challengers that where hungry for success not for food? This era heavyweight is way below average.
      Kudos to the Klitchkos for clearing it all up(in such exciting style)

Comment

epic faiiiiiiil.....

Comment

Fitz knows first hand about freak injuries to the knee.

Vitali missed 3 years of his career because of the exact same thing in a sparring session.

Comment

it was pretty obvious, although Solis would have been KOed eventually anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by UnifiedD View Post
              I can fully explain why this so called “freak of nature” accident occurred (not to discredit Vitali). It’s clear to see that Solis’s nutritionist didn’t have much medical knwlodge in regards to human biology. Let me explain it was a chain of events that began in a poorly administrated rapid weigh-loss program. From the weigh-in it’s absolutely clear that soils lost a lot of fat tissue, now this weight loss program wasn’t customised to his specific body requirement, subsequently he lost too much weight, and he concentrated all over rather than targeting body groups.

When Vitali hit him with that punch Solis lost he’s legs (got hurt), the posture that he’s body was in at the time of this reaction revealed his lower body (hips to feet) wasn’t capable of supporting his upper body. Subsequently tendons/ligaments break, bones collapse the rest is all a natural process.

They should have targeted upper body during weight loss rather than all over
              It’s normal for boxer to lose there legs(nervous system malfunction) due to a placed and unseen hard head blow, but a 100% fit athlete would have most likely been able to recover with a stumble not broken , as their body weight is balanced

All credit to Vitali he started that chain reaction and it exploited and found the weak attribute,

Poorly executed rapid/extreme weight loss program from professionals, legs where just too skinny (to support upper body in every dimension possible in terms of movement)

What ever happened to 100% fit heavyweight challengers that where hungry for success not for food? This era heavyweight is way below average.
              Kudos to the Klitchkos for clearing it all up(in such exciting style)
              Agreed, I'm surprised Solis didn't come in with excess skin. From 270 lbs to 246 lbs can really take a toll to anyone's body. Solis should have progressively lost weight coming to the Klitcho not his next after fight. My prediction came through but I expected longer rounds leading to a KO/TKO not a one rounder.

Comment

Fritz Sdunek is a self-hating white.

Comment

For the fight to have ended the way that it did is a disgrace to professional boxing. Soils should have his licensed revoked and should donate half his purse (which he would undoubtably spend on food) to the struggling people of Japan.

Comment

Ive gotten hit by a wave and smashed to the rocks.

Ive lost my balance from a moving scooter at 15 miles per hour and rolled downhill through cement and the only thing that stopped me was hitting my head against the wheel of a car.

Ive crashed my bike while going at 20-25 miles per hour.

Everytime Ive ended up with ripped flesh and bloody, but never with a fracture nor any kind of injury that keeps me from walking, lifting my hands, etc.

Odlanier Solis falls and he makes me want to join boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X