The Klitschko Contradiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

This is gold. I could create a sig dedicated to your unbelievable gaffes
    Laughing at your own attempt at jokes is lame. Second notice how few people have commented in this thread probably cos your in it.

Comment

And his left leg looked like a wonky wheel on the front of a luggage trolly at the airport.
      No doubt he was hurt, all i'm saying is that if it wasn't for the unlucky injury we would have seen Solis start round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
        Laughing at your own attempt at jokes is lame. Second notice how few people have commented in this thread probably cos your in it.
        I didnt make a joke. I was laughing at your complete ***ing ******ity.

"He got up unassited even if he did use the ropes"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

I didnt make a joke. I was laughing at your complete ***ing ******ity.

"He got up unassited even if he did use the ropes"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
          Taking it out of context fool if someone is out of it they can't get to there feet properly even if they do use the ropes. You can't even spell what I said right when your looking at it how ****** are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            No doubt he was hurt, all i'm saying is that if it wasn't for the unlucky injury we would have seen Solis start round 2.
            Unlucky injury? He collapsed because of a punch. He couldnt stand properly on either leg. Look at his other leg. Why is it twirling around all over the place? Please explain.

Comment

Taking it out of context fool if someone is out of it they can't get to there feet properly even if they do use the ropes.
              Again. I never said he was out of it. I said his legs were gone. Wow...how many times?

You can get up and your legs can still be gone. Have you even watched that Haye video I posted? OR ANY BOXING AT ALL?

*** sake. Im off to watch the Bute-Magee fight.

Nothern Ireland > Republic.

Comment

come on guys. it should clearly be ruled a TKO win for Vitali, but obviously the injury ended the fight. Im not saying that Solis didnt feel the punch, but in no way was that a KO shot without the injury.

whatever. Solis sucks and it woudl only have been a matter of time before Vitali beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Again. I never said he was out of it. I said his legs were gone. Wow...how many times?

You can get up and your legs can still be gone. Have you even watched that Haye video I posted? OR ANY BOXING AT ALL?

*** sake. Im off to watch the Bute-Magee fight.

Nothern Ireland > Republic.
                  I know enough about boxing to not have that chump in my avatar. Yes Magee an example of where he is British if he wins and Irish if he loses.

Comment

Unlucky injury? He collapsed because of a punch. He couldnt stand properly on either leg. Look at his other leg. Why is it twirling around all over the place? Please explain.
                    Its called shock dumbass when someone experiences a serious injury.

Comment

I know enough about boxing to not have that chump in my avatar. Yes Magee an example of where he is British if he wins and Irish if he loses.
                      You always lose when you're Irish.

Comment

Working...
                      X