Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Niggondeaux look good?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      City West Hotel in Dublin, Ireland - In his most impressive performance to date, Guillermo Rigondeaux (8-0, 6KOs) retained the interim WBA super bantamweight title with a first round destruction of previously undefeated Willie Casey (11-1, 7KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
      Now that's better, Rigo showing some bad intentions.

And that's what should happen to an opponent who is not on your level.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        he will get stopped once he steps up
        Just like Juanma

Comment

That left to the body from Rigo is a deadly punch.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            By fighting aggressive more often, that fight on the Pacquiao under card was god awful. And he was in no danger. I can appreciate it, but most fans won't care for it.

And most fans didn't even see his 2 minute ass whooping ending in KO.
            the cordoba fight showed rigo's got a suspuect chin going down from a jab ....

Comment

Hell yea that's how my boy guillermo gets down

Comment

damn im happy to see Rigo can actually fight. he had the perfect gameplan to just take it too casey, as he held wide advantages in power and speed and technique. hell of a performance. id like to see him keep taking interesting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                  Just like Juanma
                  ese comepinga is always hatin bro find any cuban thread that u ll see that ***** always whining

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                    Did Niggondeaux look good?
                    Very good. I don't know how good was his opponent (11-0 (7KOs) European champion for what is worth) but he did impress me.

Comment

was what I expected...just didn't expect it too finish that early though but clearly the difference in speed was NIGHT AND DAY

Casey after that first Body Shot had a look on his fans like..."DAMN THIS GUY IS FAST" then after that, Casey put his guns away and stopped throwing punches and went into survival mode

Comment

Working...
                      X