No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    Obviously the Pacquiao testicle connoisseurs aren't going to get mad. Lennox picked Pacquiao.

If Lennox picked Floyd, they would get just as mad. Like they did when Tyson picked Floyd.

Both sides r pathetic, and pretending one side is more pathetic than the other only means ur one of them
    LOL at your big words, if you wanna choose em, then at least spell it correctly!

Why? Am I wrong, didn't Hatton and DLH got blasted by Pac?

IDGAS if Lennox picks Floyd or even the whole world turns against Pac, I see it how I see it.

It's just funny to see stans like yesir and how stupid they can get.

You're one of them stupid stans anyways who hauls too much of your azzes for Floyd, so it's cool, keep hatin'

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      I agree. I think Pac presents a lot of problems for Floyd, problems that he's never had to deal with all at once. He's a southpaw, but unlike Zab, he's mentally tough and he won't gas. He's a pressure fighter, but unlike Hatton, he's not come forward fighter, he comes at you from all angles with ridiculous combos. He's got a solid chin, he can match Floyd's speed, footwork, and stamina. IMO, his conditioning might be better than Floyd's. They both can go 12 rnds and still look as fresh as they did at the beginning of the fight, but considering how Pac is a hell of alot more active as Floyd, I'd give the edge to Pac. All this, combined with a solid gameplan from Roach, I'd say Pac can beat Floyd.
      Pac look fresh after a fight LOL!

Comment

lennox lewis doesnt know sh.it about boxing.. bahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
          Pac look fresh after a fight LOL!
          He even had 2 sets with his band on a concert right after TKO'ing Cotto and with a busted eardrum to boot

Comment

Pac will KO Floyd

This is the reason Floyd is on vacation

Comment

Lennox Lewis dont know shhiiitt bout boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                running? lennox is a dumbass. fraud

You forgot to type, "Lennox doesn't know **** about boxing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  LOL at your big words, I don't understand it becuz I'm a ******!

Why? Am I wrong, didn't Hatton and DLH got blasted by Pac? I'm asking this question even though nothing about ur reply disputed this statement. The only reason I asked this question was so that my boyfriends will think ur a stan and will come help me.

IDGAS if Lennox picks Floyd or even the whole world turns against Pac, I see it how I see it. Again, I'm pointing this out for no reason. Nothing u said disputed this. I am merely angry becuz u said that Pacquiao testicle CONNOISSEURS were pathetic and that offends me, for I am one.

It's just funny to see stans like yesir and how stupid they can get.

Nothing u said makes u a stan, other than the part where u say Pacquiao's nuthugging fans r pathetic. Even though u also said Floyd's nuthugger fans r pathetic too, I only payed attention to the part where u say Pac's nuthugger fans r pathetic, so that way, it's easier to pretend ur a Floyd nuthugger so that my boyfriends will come to my rescue.

Now excuse me I have to give my Manny Pacquiao wax replica a
                  :*******:
                  Well, at least ur self aware? BTW, how do u spell it than jackass?
                  Last edited by JDezi4; 03-20-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    everybody knows Pacquiao would win, Even Fraud Gayweather
                    I would be rooting for Manny, but would expect Floyd to win a wide UD. No matter, the fight isnt ever going to happen anyhow. Its almost a waste of time to even discuss it at this point.

Comment

Fantastic debate and lets remember Lennox original words as this debate has grown.

Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

by Lee Skavydis

Former undisputed heavyweight champion, Lennox Lewis does not fancy former olympic gold medallist, Odlanier Solis's chances against Ukraininan heavyweight champion, Vitali Klitschko.

"“I heard Vitali saying the other day that it would be a very difficult fight and how Solis is a challenge to him. I know what he’s doing. He’s trying to sell the fight. He has to do that. Since he’s come back, he hasn’t even lost a round. There aren’t a lot of heavyweights out there right now. My era, you had myself, Evander Holyfield, of course Mike Tyson, Riddick Bowe. There were a lot of good guys. Muhammad Ali’s era, there were a lot of great heavyweights. There were a ton of great guys then, but the era before Muhammad Ali’s, or Larry Holmes’ era, it was lacking. There weren’t many. It has really dwindled down now and I say we’re in a rebuilding stage. We’re waiting for some new bright star to fight his way into the spotlight.” Lewis stated.

Lewis also took his chance to pick a winner of the potential megafight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao:

Read More: http://www.ringnews24.com/index.php/...#axzz1H9ckzbPp

Comment

Working...
                      X