No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I respect Lennox's opinion but the only man to have gone the distance with both fighters picked Floyd to win, JMM. Also Hatton and De La Hoya picked him to win as well and they don't even like Floyd.
    BOXERS can see something the fans don't, and just about every fighter has picked Floyd. both sides make good points though. i only pick Mayweather based on his ability to adapt in the ring and make the necessary changes to control the outcome of his fights. His defense and counter skills are the best in boxing and there is isnt anyone on Pacs resume except for Marquez who's skills come close. ofcourse Manny's determination is nothing to mess with and I could never count him out, but deep down i believe Floyd IS THAT GOOD.

Comment

I'm getting sick and tired of all these articles about "this boxer picks pacquiao, or this trainer picks mayweather, or this celebrity picks whoever. This fight needs to just happen already, **** who picks who. The only way to find out for sure is to have the ****ing fight. Someone please talk some sense into pretty boy so we can all get what we want and move the **** on...

Comment

You ain't get the memo?? Jmm hatton and Hoya don't know **** bout boxing!! Lol

Comment

Looks like Lewis was right about Solis.

Comment

Lennox knows what's up. Either Floyd gets overly defensive and get outworked all night or he fights and gets beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Just like how he stayed in the middle of the ring against hatton right? Btw Hatton sucks and he had Mayweather running a 10-day marathon. Mayweather won't survive Pacquiao's onslaught
              Your an idiot that dont understand how a fighter fights within his style to win ,,, Floyd is a defensive genius loaded with natural skills and ring generalship that is very special , Pac wont survive Floyds range and accuracy , Pac has never been close to anything remotely like Floyd where Floyd has dealt with pressure fighters many times , Pac wont be a problem for Floyd so long as Pac takes a OST so that he dont use PEDS to cheat , but Pac dont wanna do that cheating is more productive for him .

Comment

Lennox Lewis knows nothing about boxing.

He'll disappear when Pac retires.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  running? lennox is a dumbass. fraud
                  You're right!!! What does lennox know about boxing??? Yesir.... you're the man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    Lennox Lewis knows nothing about boxing.
                    ..... and you are????

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
                      ..... and you are????
                      Lewis is a *******. He may have a Pinoy blood or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X