No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Heads To Middleweight, Opponent is Overweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you all just hate too much here man, gets real annoying

Vanes will be world champ real soon and still most of you will talk about him like a 10 year old boy

he has been idle for a while, he will knock this guy out, then lets see some big names step up to him if he sucks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      someone woke up grumpy
      lol...i know,but wait,if vanes doesn't look good in there,they will always bring up the weight as an excuse,just watch

Comment

The same people who constantly b!tch about Vanes, are the ones that cry out about "haters" when their favorite fighters are criticized.

Don't worry about them, I gave up trying to correct these "haters" a long time ago. Unfortunately the internet provides a venue for every nut to air his crap.

Comment

Haha, he's fighting some overweight cab driver, so what? These trivial 'news' updates need to be pre-approved before going up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
            The same people who constantly b!tch about Vanes, are the ones that cry out about "haters" when their favorite fighters are criticized.

Don't worry about them, I gave up trying to correct these "haters" a long time ago. Unfortunately the internet provides a venue for every nut to air his crap.
            there u go man, well said...

the kid has called out EVERY big name at 154 with no response, but no one here talks about THAT!

they just talk sh&% out their @$$

Comment

on second thought, the headlines are pre-approved by boxingscene, i just feel they should base the decisions on relevance. This 'headline' is irrelevant..but effective for vanes cause it keeps his name out there.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                stop fighting bums
                Originally posted by frank1avalos View Post
                who cares!
                Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Wat fans vanes nobody knows who you are your fighting a bum not a top fighter
                Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                lol...i know,but wait,if vanes doesn't look good in there,they will always bring up the weight as an excuse,just watch
                Originally posted by gobacktobed View Post
                Haha, he's fighting some overweight cab driver, so what? These trivial 'news' updates need to be pre-approved before going up.
                Originally posted by gobacktobed View Post
                on second thought, the headlines are pre-approved by boxingscene, i just feel they should base the decisions on relevance. This 'headline' is irrelevant..but effective for vanes cause it keeps his name out there.
                This is too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                  This is too funny!
                  They should feed him to el perro he might be hungry after all this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                    This is too funny!
                    ask what your Perro thinks of Vanes and you will see whats so funny

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                      ask what your Perro thinks of Vanes and you will see whats so funny
                      perro will fck that puto up.

Comment

Working...
                      X