No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank-Golden Boy Legal War Looms For Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
    You want me to bring that thread were 90% of Pinoys are ****t!ng all over Nonito including you, with the dirtiest comment of all. You know exactly which thread I'm talking about.

Either like the guy or don't like him, you bad mouthing him one minute and then when he patched things up again he welcomed back into the circle, now he leaves top rank and he's a piece of **** again.

Like him or don't like him, stop flip flopping.
    go ahead and bring it up......it will only prove two things....that i love nonito in the ring but i hate his dubmbass out side of it for legit reasons...one for making what i think is a bad carreer decision and 2 for treating his dad like he did...not becuase youre a fan of a fighter, you view him as someone who cant do no wrong , thats just blind fanboyism right there ..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      go ahead and bring it up......it will only prove two things....that i love nonito in the ring but i hate his dubmbass out side of it for legit reasons...one for making what i think is a bad carreer decision and 2 for treating his dad like he did...not becuase youre a fan of a fighter, you view him as someone who cant do no wrong , thats just blind fanboyism right there ..
      well said... I respect and love Donaire when he is inside the ring fighting but I hate him out side... he have no balls and hide on his wife's undies! but I will not miss all his fights even he is on GBP...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        The difference between me and you is that I like watching Donaire fight, you like being in his business like the *****s do with Mayweather. You act cause he's Filipino he owes you something, dude that man don't owe you ****.

I know he has problems with his dad, keyword in there was "HE".

Stop trying to make his business, your business. How much money do you receive after Donaire fights?

Stop being a groupie and just be a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
        X