No announcement yet.

Margarito, the shame of boxing. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    So where is the video of Luis Resto getting caught with loaded gloves in the ***ing ring? You know the one where there was actual evidence and not vague nonsense?
    Hey Desert rat, nobody in PR is defending Resto nor making him out to be a "great." Admit that you are like a battered housewife who just cannot admit reality. The rest of the world knows the HIGH probability of Margarito cheating for a big part of his career. If you wanna deny reality, do it. But be ****** by yourself.

Comment

heres a video of miguel vazquez sparring

Comment

Barrera too!!! Barrera tried to load wraps with "cast" material when he fought Manny. Damn, Mexican boxing is being exposed.

Roach: "Barrera tried to use cast material"

Comment

i agree that Margarito is a coward and a fraud, and as a Mexican I am personally ashamed of him and I hope Cotto whoops his punk ass. With that said, Border Patrol can suck a ****

Comment

pistol **** to the rescue. Resto was never loved by ricans. He is born and raised here in the USA. So to us resto is just another ****** cheat who thankfully got caught in time. if that's your only defense you are a lame duck. Margatoto is a mexi**** icon as Resto is a puerto rican wannabe. Motha ****a can't even speak Spanish

Comment

Comment

Didn't that cheating scumbag say "Next time I'll kill Cotto?"

Comment

Working...
                X