Collapse
No announcement yet.

cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeboy, don't try smokescreen side issues with me about commissions and BS.

BARRERA = CHEATER

MARGARITO = CHEATER

And I have heard talks about Chavez Sr. being fond of plaster wraps too.

Mexican boxing is being exposed for the sneaky low rent, south of the border BS that it clearly is.

Plaster... The great Mexican tradition.

This shyt is serious fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Fact can refer to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. In science, it means a provable concept.

So please explain to me how Marg using plaster against Cotto is fact?
      They don't suspend boxers for speculations... What is it a year now? And he was denied the reinstatement? Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        You have a desperate need to belittle and disrespect a nationality to make yourself feel better about the loss your idol took.

Honestly, If Cotto loses to Marg, I expect you to kill yourself.
        You should say the same thing to Pistol Whip cause every chance he gets he will bash on puertorricans un-provoked

Comment

Common sense:

Cotto: 3 Division World Champion
          36W-2L-29KOs

Margarito: 1 division world champion
          38W-7L-27KOs

Im mexican y aqui en Mexico no nos gustan los tramposos, Cotto tiene mejor resume.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
            Common sense:

Cotto: 3 Division World Champion
            4 time World Champion
            36W-2L-29KOs

Margarito: 1 division world champion
            4 time world champion
            38W-7L-27KOs

Im mexican y aqui en Mexico no nos gustan los tramposos, Cotto tiene mejor resume.
            Margo has a good WW resume but the scandal has tainted it

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              Margo has a good WW resume but the scandal has tainted it
              Yes, he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
                They don't suspend boxers for speculations... What is it a year now? And he was denied the reinstatement? Enough said.
                Yes, he was caught by the regulations put in place to catch cheaters when he attempted to cheat against Mosley. What does that have to do with Cotto?

More importantly what did Mosley's team do different then Cotto's?

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                You should say the same thing to Pistol Whip cause every chance he gets he will bash on puertorricans un-provoked
                Sure that may be true but i'm not on here defending PR or Mexico. Marg or Cotto. Just the facts.

Comment

He will also take a knee in the corner again, Margarito KO round 7-9. Easier and faster than the 1st time.

Comment

The sad story is that Margo cheated against Cotto and i was very happy that Mosley F**** him up and was more happy when Pacquiao just made a fool out of him... this just clears the fact that Margo cant win without his castwrap... he knows he sucks when he went that far, putting plaster on his wraps..lets be serious.. you just have to think to yourselves!!! when a boxer does something like that is because they know they suck and just need a little extra to get the job done.. lol.. his a disgrace to Mexico and to himselve.. they should have nver let him box ever again

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Ugh yeah usually when one fighter dominates and knocks the crap out of another fighter there isn't a rematch but i don't expect an island rat like yourself to grasp common sense LOL!
                      I was avoiding the whole hate war because anyone participating looks like a complete idiot, it got worse with this post. Did you even watch the first fight? Cotto wasn't hurting Marg, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't win a rematch. Forget the wraps and it comes down to wear and tear on their bodies and skill level, Marg really doesn't have an advantage in physical condition. Yes, he may have more stamina but your face doesn't heal from the beating he took from Manny, especially if you shattered your orbital bone. Not to mention in the Cotto fight Marg's right eye was nearly swollen shut.

What I think is more important however, is how Marg won the first fight. Again I'm not going to bring up wraps, but what does Marg have to do again to win? He has to put on A TON of pressure, well as we saw in the Manny fight he throws less than 100 punches a round now so forget about that happening. Secondly, he's slower than dog **** still and he still has ZERO head movement so I see Cotto landing like 60% of his power shots STILL. The only thing Marg even did in the first fight was throw, throw, throw and throw. He did nothing fancy or special he won because Cotto did nothing but sit in the ropes and crouch into uppercut after uppercut, he simply had the wrong gameplan.

This time around Cotto will still be boxing (even better with Steward) he won'g get stuck in the corner and if he does I'll promise you he'll clinch this time like Mosley did, and most importantly he is going to let Marg follow him around the ring as that is all Marg does, Cotto will land 1-3 punches, turn him and trap Marg against the rope. All Cotto is going to do is utilize a combination of Manny and Shane strategies to beat him. It wasn't like Cotto got blasted, he not only won the first 6 rounds, he was on his way to taking the 10th till he got hurt. I'm willing to bet all my points RIGHT NOW Cotto will not lose to Marg this time.

A journeyman like Margarito is not even on the same level as Cotto and this time will prove it. Cotto was so good even in the first fight that if he just clinched 5x's a round when he was trapped he still would have won. Coming forward and eating punches does not a make you a good fighter, it makes you a punching bag. Cotto maybe lost 1 round to Mayorga and Mayorga is a better fighter than Marg even now in his career. Better head movement, legs, speed and power the only advantage Marg really has over anyone in boxing is his stamina but its going to be enough as he showed he can't take a body shot either, he's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X