Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what would you think of Floyd's resume if....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what would you think of Floyd's resume if....

He fought Martinez and won a close decision... Im thinking 115-113 or even a majority decison, BUT Pac and Arum dont agree on a fight and Floyd retires without fighting Pac?

Why is Floyd Mayweather's career so hypothetical?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Because I think that he will fight Martinez, but I dont think a Pac fight will happen....

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boat Rider View Post
        He fought Martinez and won a close decision... Im thinking 115-113 or even a majority decison, BUT Pac and Arum dont agree on a fight and Floyd retires without fighting Pac?
        key word: IF. haha i guess people would give floyd props, or be forced to look like a true hater? and admit that floyd truly did fight some of the best, most dangerous opponents out there. haha what do u expect people to say? WHAT IF manny did the exact same thing? haha come on man, pointless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          HAHA exactly man. everybody always makes these hypothetical wins for floyd. like when paul williams got beat, they said "so now we know floyd would have beat paul anyway". HAHAHA. or with cotto, after he got beat by margarito, people said "oh, floyd was right, he would have beat cotto anyway". It's hilarious.

Comment

A win is a win.

I'd be happy seeing Floyd fight top competition again.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              key word: IF. haha i guess people would give floyd props, or be forced to look like a true hater? and admit that floyd truly did fight some of the best, most dangerous opponents out there. haha what do u expect people to say? WHAT IF manny did the exact same thing? haha come on man, pointless thread.
              I think that he will fight Martinez and win a close decision but I dont think that a fight with PAc will happen....

Comment

like other sergiosexuals, i wud b more impressed f floyd n pac out-jabbed sheep farmers frm kazakhistan.

Comment

Floyd would lose badly to Martinez.

Comment

Sergio>>>pac.

Sergio is a much tougher challenege. pac will be easy work.

we all knwo pac doesnt want to runble with floyd. plus Floyd-Sexay is the much better fight. and much better for floyds legacy

*******s will say pac was too small for floyd after floyd beats his ass

Comment

Working...
                    X