No announcement yet.

Ring just moved Sergio Martinez to #3 p4p ahead of Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    So basically they give him back the spot they took for no reason even though he just blasted an undefeated champion??Floyd & Pacman are solid gold.1 fights no 1,the other won't fight U until U look like ****,but Martinez is beating world class fighters at the top of their game & all he gets is the spot they took from him without him loosing??Wow!!
    He just beat the #8 ranked 154 fighter at 160

Calm down habibi

Comment

he should be at the #2 spot

Comment

ring sucks. should be sexay, floyd then pac

Not fighting>>>>fighting tomato cans

Comment

THE RING IS **** ANYWAY. There is no legit reason Donaire was ever ahead of MARTINEZ in the first place. Why the **** would the fighter of the year after two sterling performances need to beat SD to be considered for #3. GTFO here these rankings are becoming like the governing bodies or alphabet titles. Unorganized and confusing with there logic. Donaire should'nt be in front of Bradley, Khan, Klits brothers, Marquez or Andre Ward IMO. WTF has he done. Beat Darchinyan and Montiel both he had reach, power and speed advantages on. Maybe in the future but Donaire hasnt proved anything in my book.

Comment

Martinez should be #2 and Donaire should be #3.

Comment

Donaire might've not deserved the spot then, but he deserves to be in the top 5 now. People are overlooking him. I think he's going to be fighter of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                ring sucks. should be sexay, floyd then pac

Not fighting>>>>fighting tomato cans
                wow.

i heard you were stupid.

but i had no idea you are this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  no3? he needs to be no2. these ring ratings are a joke
                  They'll drop Floyd off in May.

Comment

Donaire should be #2
                    Froch should be #3

If you don't fight fighters at your weight class or above than you don't deserve to move up period.

Donaire moved up in weight and fought a champion and a P4P top 10 fighter and KO'd him in the 2nd round. This shouldn't even be a debate.

Drinzirk isn't even in the top 50 pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                      So basically they give him back the spot they took for no reason even though he just blasted an undefeated champion??Floyd & Pacman are solid gold.1 fights no 1,the other won't fight U until U look like ****,but Martinez is beating world class fighters at the top of their game & all he gets is the spot they took from him without him loosing??Wow!!
                      what world class fighters would that be? lmbo. cuz cuz i saw him beat an already troubled MW champion in Pavlik, he got a good lucky punch in an over rated Williams, yes he did beat an undefeated very good smaller JMW, when he could picked a lil more difficult opponent. Martinez is being Over hpyped and rated, Donaire atleast moved up and demolished the champ. Martinez atmost #4 imo

Comment

Working...
                      X