No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    lol are you kidding? criticisms you only do it once or twice regarding a single subject and situation. but when you do it everyday and repeating what you've said in the past again and again without offering something new...you actually called that hate. what was said and done in this thread that hasn't been done in the the thousand peds threads before? nothing...it's all rehashed.
    Since when? LOL. Floyd Mayweather is still criticized for not fighting a couple of guys that many feel he should have fought, and its 2011..that was 5-6 years ago.

And for the record, I surely wouldn't give this much time to ANYONE that I "hate". Heck, I don't even have a reason to "hate" the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
      Since when? LOL. Floyd Mayweather is still criticized for not fighting a couple of guys that many feel he should have fought, and its 2011..that was 5-6 years ago.

And for the record, I surely won't give this much time to a boxer that I "hate". Heck, I don't even have a reason to "hate" the guy.
      yeah i know there are people unreasonably criticizing floyd too and you can call them floyd haters. you can actually bunch yourself with them because you do the same thing everyday in this forum...the only difference is the person you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Boy, that really went over your head. Ok, let's get down to business. Show me this post where I said 2 days isn't good enough. When you can't find it (or use the popular "I don't have time to look for something I made up blah blah" excuse), crawl back to *******ia.
        Would it really matter tho even if I find it? Because even if I show it to you, you'd just ignore it, the same way you ignore official interview videos of Pac saying he's willing to take tests or vids of Pac's post-fight with Morales on how bloodtest close to fight makes him feel weaker, etc. Hardcore pac haters like yourself will NEVER be satisfied and convinced to give Pac any kind of credit. It's just how it is.

Comment

you'll know when i'm asshurt...i'm gonna bring up your color like you brought up the pinoy language. on second thought...even if i'm mad i don't think i will resort to that kind of stupidity.
          *****s are radicals of boxing.. Kinda like skin heads or some muslims who want to impose their superiority and beliefs on people... People used to get lynched and hanged based on someones opinion. How times have changed... Floyd says something and his followers think it must be done. Being a radical means they are not of popular opinion anyway but if they only had a plane they'd crash that **** into wild card gym.
          Last edited by Alibata; 03-15-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

yeah i know there are people unreasonably criticizing floyd too and you can call them floyd haters. you can actually bunch yourself with them because you do the same thing everyday in this forum...the only difference is the person you hate.
            That's the thing, I can distinguished between the two, maybe you need to learn how. And you need to get a little bit thicker skin because EVERY fight is subject to criticism. And, Manny could have avoided ALL of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              Would it really matter tho even if I find it? Because even if I show it to you, you'd just ignore it, the same way you ignore official interview videos of Pac saying he's willing to take tests or vids of Pac's post-fight with Morales on how bloodtest close to fight makes him feel weaker, etc. Hardcore pac haters like yourself will NEVER be satisfied and convinced to give Pac any kind of credit. It's just how it is.
              It would. FIND IT. Show me where I said this. Not only are you a *******, you're beyond pathetic in your lying. So FIND IT, f*ggot.

Comment

man you guys never stop

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

man you guys never stop
                  "Bill Gates still makin them computers ain't he!?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    *****s are radicals of boxing.. Kinda like skin heads or some muslims who want to impose their superiority and beliefs on people... People used to get lynched and hanged based on someones opinion. How times have changed... Floyd says something and his followers think it must be done. Being a radical means they are not of popular opinion anyway but if they only had a plane they'd crash that **** into wild card gym.

they'll destroy all the peds evidence hidden in wild card if they do that.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                      That's the thing, I can distinguished between the two, maybe you need to learn how. And you need to get a little bit thicker skin because EVERY fight is subject to criticism. And, Manny could have avoided ALL of this.
                      what sort of criticisms are you going to say that you haven't said a hundred times in the past when it comes to pac and peds? nothing...it's all rehashed like a broken record. what sort of message do you want to convey that you need to repeat yourself over and over again? what drives you to do that? only 2 things...hate or stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X