USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Whats your guys favorite PED?
    Sensu beans (filipino A-side).. that's how pac turns into a super saiyan during fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
      Right. He was just blabbering. I believe you, fcastro1.

then give me a name of the ped. simple

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I think its a trip and kinda sad that an ignorant person as yourself has to try and turn this into a nationalistic ordeal. You are making a blanket accusation based on a few over the board fans of FLoyd Mayweather. Pac crucified himself when he came out with every excuse in the book as to why he wont test. All he had to say was Im the P4P king not him I call the shots and if he wants the fight he goes by my rules. THats balls and the truth. But instead he had to lie to everyone and come up with all these excuses.
        These guys have no idea of culture.. thats american for you too.;Ignorance, forcing yourselves on other people. It ain't like that everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          I'm not giving you anything. Go do your own research.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            Travis Tygart: There's a host of significant and potent performance enhancing drugs that only blood will detect. Those include human growth hormone [HGH]; HBOC -- and that is synthetic hemoglobin; transfusions; certain forms of EPO, such as Mircera, which is essentially a designer EPO.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

isnt that what your accusations imply. those few days of ped will turn him supernaturally strong. i want to know the name of this magic ped or it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I think its a trip and kinda sad that an ignorant person as yourself has to try and turn this into a nationalistic ordeal. You are making a blanket accusation based on a few over the board fans of FLoyd Mayweather. Pac crucified himself when he came out with every excuse in the book as to why he wont test. All he had to say was Im the P4P king not him I call the shots and if he wants the fight he goes by my rules. THats balls and the truth. But instead he had to lie to everyone and come up with all these excuses.
                step down idiot...what nationalistic ordeal are you talking about? haven't you heard of the word sarcasm? must be new word for you. my point is very simple...more than all your pac hatred, the bigger problem here is the state commission and it's drug testing protocol. what you gonna do about it? you have a choice...you can continue with your stupid forum rage which will not accomplish anything or your gripes to the higher authorities to compel the commissions to change their drug testing.

Comment

Travis Tygart: There's a host of significant and potent performance enhancing drugs that only blood will detect. Those include human growth hormone [HGH]; HBOC -- and that is synthetic hemoglobin; transfusions; certain forms of EPO, such as Mircera, which is essentially a designer EPO.
                  it doesnt state how long it stays in the body so that info is useless.

Comment

Read your post. Who's asshurt?
                    you'll know when i'm asshurt...i'm gonna bring up your color like you brought up the pinoy language. on second thought...even if i'm mad i don't think i will resort to that kind of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                      I'm not giving you anything. Go do your own research.
                      you guys accuse him of stuff and we have to do our own homework. great logic coach. well done. you would have made a great lawyer.lolo

Comment

Working...
                      X