Manny Pacquiao having chest pains during training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
    i hope he dies
    There's trolling and then there's being offensive. Figure out whether this post crosses that line and then smash your computer so you can't post again once you realized you did. Also, whatever you used to smash the computer, hit yourself in the head a minimum of ten times with the same object.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      When you hit as hard as Pac all that pressure on the chest takes a lot of abuse.. . Hitting the heavy bag, pads, all that arm movement. The pecs get worked and you do get twinges of pain, where you think it is the heart but really the muscles/
      Lol.......classic

Comment

Oh boy..here comes the minute by minute Pac camp updates. I wonder how many times we will hear how unfocused Manny is....?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Must be the side effect of roids.
          Damn Kad did not expect that from you lol

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
            Oh boy..here comes the minute by minute Pac camp updates. I wonder how many times we will hear how unfocused Manny is....?
            He doesn't have to be unfocused. He has chest pains.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He doesn't have to be unfocused. He has chest pains.
              So says the camp that has had some "issue" for the last 3 fights......

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                So says the camp that has had some "issue" for the last 3 fights......
                Exactly. Now we know what the issue will be. We'll hear about this chest problem, people will buy into it, and then when he destroys Mosley people will say "wow, he did that after the problems he had in camp?"

Comment

I think they tried to make him take a random test and he used this as an excuse to duck the test.

Just beating *****s to punch....lol

Comment

"Pacquiao defeats the young rejuvenated Mosley after minor heart surgery and only coming in at 140lbs on fight night."

...you chumps crack me up.
                    Last edited by p4p-champ; 03-14-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Where is the link for this? Anyone can come up with ****.

For example, "This just in, Manny has thigh pain cuz his balls are too big."

Comment

Working...
                      X