Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any chance of mayweather fighting sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    Don't think so. Sergio is too big for Floyd. And I can't blame Floyd. 147lbs is the limit for him. If the fight is at 154lbs, I guess it is possible......but still to dangerous for Floyd. Reason being, because he'd be better off fighting Manny at 147lbs.

According to you, Sergio is too big for Floyd but when Pacman's name crops up, he's scared of Martinez???

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
      According to you, Sergio is too big for Floyd but when Pacman's name crops up, he's scared of Martinez???
      selective, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        So you guys can see Martinez dropping to 147?

Don't be stupid! I started a thread about Martrinez-Pac at 147 and it got stopped flush because it was a bad thread.

Now you act like Martinez should be calling out a retired fighter like Mayweather?

Did Mayweather fight at 154 ever?

No Mayweather is 147 at most but Pacman reached up to 154 last time right?

So Pac has more reason to fight Sergio than Mayweather.

Its Pac who's the chicken that dropped his belt bec ause he saw Sergio coming and ran back to 147 for the Mosley fight.

You call yourself a boxing fan and yet you couldn't get your facts straight. Pacquiao said he will not fight over 150 anymore right after postfight press conference, A WEEK before Maravilla KO'ed PWill, and Floyd fought Oscar at 154, so your post is full of $h*t...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          selective, eh?

Is there a super, duper bargain sale on BestBuy for computers that I missed? There's a lot of stupid ****ers with laptops and most probably boxingscene as their default homepage running loose today...

Comment

Floyd won't fight Sergio...neither will Manny....Sergio beats BOTH of them IMO

Comment

martinez wins... however, its not gonna happen. ***weather is not a real champ.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                Is there a super, duper bargain sale on BestBuy for computers that I missed? There's a lot of stupid ****ers with laptops and most probably boxingscene as their default homepage running loose today...
                Ipod touch imitations goes for something like $100 in the Philippines hehehehehehe. I don't know the situation there.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
                  Martinez is not a big middleweight.
                  He did come in at 170 on fight night...thats pretty big is it not? Compared to a guy that would be at about 150-153 on fight night?

Comment

i actually think serg would lose but its too big of a risk.... floyd aint takin those these days

Comment

Segio is basically a second rate southpaw Mayweather without the defense.

PBF UD wins every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X