Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Ricardo Mayorga Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha Mayorga's acting skills were TOP NOTCH - haha his brain was wobbled so damn hard, he had a delayed reaction in faking the hand injury. on the replay you can clearly see it is perfectly fine, then when his brain is temporarily disconnected, his "instict" was to pull out the ole fakeroo'. haha you gotta appreciate mayorga, though. if ANYONE deserves a pass for faking an injury to get out of taking punishment, it's him.

Comment

overall cotto put in good work, he got hit a little more then id have liked to seen - but mayorga is a tough mother****er and stood up to shots that would have dropped most. and cotto was rolling with most of his looping power punches. the jab looked on point, and the straight right was coming in as i expected to set up the left hook better.

Comment

It's me or even Ricardo Mayorga is more exciting in the ring than Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gif Master View Post
          i sound like a hater, but beating mayorga dont mean sit.......
          yeah true.

on another note only 7,000 people or so isn't very good attendance .. doesn't the MGM grand have a capacity of 16,000 or so for boxing fights?

Comment

you got a repeat in there

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              It's me or even Ricardo Mayorga is more exciting in the ring than Floyd Mayweather.
              i dont get it

Comment

Cotto has some lady legs

Comment

King cotto

GOOD PERFORMANCE BY COTTO, MARGARITO IS NEXT, NOW THAT'S NOT AN EASY FIGHT FOR MIGUEL, MARGARITO IS STILL STRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                    yeah true.

on another note only 7,000 people or so isn't very good attendance .. doesn't the MGM grand have a capacity of 16,000 or so for boxing fights?
                    I thought it was more packed than that but 7k isn't really that bad. I live in Vegas but I didn't attend as the ticket prices were typical Vegas inflation, for decent mid level seating it was $300 a ticket. I love boxing but for me and my wife to go it'd be $600 to get a decent view of the action, they got a huge walk up crowd according to Bob and I'm sure its because they dropped a lot of tickets to $50. Hell even if it was $150 for mid level I got, but over half a grand for a night out is a bit out of my budget, and most others as well I'm sure.

Comment

Cotto hardly beat an old, shot, and semi-retired Mayorga, even though he had all the advantages. He was lucky Mayorga hurt his hand, it was gonna be a hard decision. Perro Angulo would beat Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X