No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Sergio Martinez 158.8, Sergiy Dziznurik 158.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
    If I remember correctly, he was struggling to make 154 when he last fought there... and that was two years ago. Are you sure he can still make 154?

It's funny I was hearing Bob Arum say if Mayorga beats Cotto he would love to make Pac vs Mayorga and I'm sure *******s have no problems with that fight even though Mayorga is known to come into fights weighing around 172 but when it comes to Martinez who is really a jr-middle-wt *******s immediately say he's too big. BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      It's funny I was hearing Bob Arum say if Mayorga beats Cotto he would love to make Pac vs Mayorga and I'm sure *******s have no problems with that fight even though Mayorga is known to come into fights weighing around 172 but when it comes to Martinez who is really a jr-middle-wt *******s immediately say he's too big. BS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      *****s

Comment

Martinez will win a close UD pr SD and he will look like **** in the process, unless he takes his boxing to another level, he aint having a easy time with Dzinziruk.

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
          If I remember correctly, he was struggling to make 154 when he last fought there... and that was two years ago. Are you sure he can still make 154?
          Dollars and cents says he can make 154...

Like every other fighter, money talks. Freddie Roach explains that he wants Pac to be "comfortable", Martinez who's getting up in age might not be as "comfortable" as he could easily make 160 but he can still make 154 IMO. He just needs that cash money motivation (as does every fighter).

"struggling" to make weight or just not wanting to can easily be defined when you start adding 7+ figures to the equation.
          Last edited by WESS; 03-12-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I think Martinez stops this kid in the 8th or 10th. If not, then unanimous decision by Sergio Martinez.
            Last edited by GRUSTLER; 05-05-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Sergio wants to make another impression on the casual fans. I see him wokring for the KO and getting it by the mid rounds.

Comment

Working...
              X