Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Montiel, Arce Back Chavez To Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why don't you ride Pac and marg dick harder check hooks, I am pretty sure neither name was brought up in the article . this thread is about who sucks more Chavez or Canelo lol jk about that part. I would say they are even, Chavez does have the height and length and fast hands, but the shame is we would probably never know

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I agree with them

Canelo wont be facing a 140/147 fighter in JCC
      Chavez is a middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Chavez is a middleweight
        Thats what im saying

Its going to be a whole different story facing a MW

Comment

all mexican roads lead to canelo. the future of boxing

Comment

Oh look at that, Mexicans going against the white Mexican. Sound familiar, Oscar aka Canelo's owner?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Margarito wipes the floor with both of them and we all know what Pacquiao did to Margarito.
              Who the **** is talking about Pacroid?! And why are you alluding to the fact that he would whip two CONTENDERS?! Dipsh#t.

Comment

duh jcc jr. wouldn't even need a training camp 2 beat canelo.

Comment

Easiest fight to call.... Canelo by KO... Canelo can take a punch and he can sure give.... JCC can't fight and is a p*ssy... PLAIN AND SIMPLE... JCC has decent footwork but he is more of a product of Bob Arum as opposed to a product of his own "talents"... Not a big fan of Chavez. Canelo is a "product" in his own right but he looks to have a huge potential as opposed to JCC who is very unspectacular and appears to have maxed out his potential.. No need to see them fight eachother anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                    Easiest fight to call.... Canelo by KO... Canelo can take a punch and he can sure give.... JCC can't fight and is a p*ssy... PLAIN AND SIMPLE... JCC has decent footwork but he is more of a product of Bob Arum as opposed to a product of his own "talents"... Not a big fan of Chavez. Canelo is a "product" in his own right but he looks to have a huge potential as opposed to JCC who is very unspectacular and appears to have maxed out his potential.. No need to see them fight eachother anyway..
                    If he couldn't KO Hatton, I don't believe he will be able to KO a solid middleweight like Chavez. Not that Chavez is great or anything but he has a decent jab and Canelo has no head movement whatsoever. And not only that, Hatton didn't have the strength to grab Canelo when Alvarez got on the inside. Chavez would be able to grab Canelo and get a breather if he ever got shook or hurt. I don't know who would win but I doubt very seriously that Canelo will knock him out. If I had to make a pick today, at middleweight, I would pick Chavez by close decision...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      all mexican roads lead to canelo. the future of boxing
                      This guy is a broken record so let me fix this for everyone:
                      "All ass-hole roads lead to 'flint', the guy who has no original thoughs of his own... hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X