Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein: "there is not a human on this planet that can beat Nonito Donaire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Bernstein: "there is not a human on this planet that can beat Nonito Donaire"

Neither Joseph Agbeko nor Abner Mares can beat Nonito Donaire right now, and that's taking nothing away from Agbeko or Mares. I think our tournament is terrific and I think the two fights we had were great. Mares ekes out a victory over Darchinyan that could have gone either way. Agbeko fought a brilliant fight against Perez. I don't think anybody at 118 pounds could touch Nonito Donaire. I thought that ever since he beat Darchinyan and that same statement may be true at 122 pounds as well," stated Showtime commentator Al Bernstein, who shared his thoughts on newly crowned WBC & WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire. Speaking to FightHype's own Percy Crawford during a recent interview, Bernstein explained that Donaire's skills are so advanced that the only person below 126 pounds who can beat him is Donaire himself.

Full Article - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9485.html

war mares

Comment

mares is easy work for nonito imo.....moreno is a bit harder but still no chance againts nonito...agbecko on the other hand has a decent chance...he has the best chance...

Comment

Agbeko takes his soul.

Comment

Personally I don't think so either. Nobody below 126 or so.

Comment

I feel Al to a degree but that is some man love right there.

Comment

I wouldn't favor anyone over Donaire at 118, but I think Agbeko, Moreno, or Mares have a decent chance.

Comment

Agbeko's a tough SOB, saying he can't beat Donaire is crazy. I wouldn't pick him to beat Donaire, but he sure as hell could.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                  I wouldn't favor anyone over Donaire at 118, but I think Agbeko, Moreno, or Mares have a decent chance.
                  I don't think Mares has any chance whatsoever personally, and Moreno will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Donaire the way Donaire is fighting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I don't think Mares has any chance whatsoever personally, and Moreno will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Donaire the way Donaire is fighting right now.
                    I will say the same thing for Donaire. I think he will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Moreno.

Chemito is no easy task for anybody including Donaire.

I favor Donaire over Moreno. I think Donaire will beat Moreno. But, just like Donaire will be the best fighter Moreno has ever faced. Moreno will also be the best fighter Donaire has ever faced.

Comment

Working...
                    X