Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch tears Bute a New One (QUOTES)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute got Froched up the ass

Comment

Real talk from Carl. I love how he's calling out Kessler as his next opponent should he win the tournament. So many fighters talk big but look to take only the easiest fights. Froch is a throwback fighter; the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Real talk from Carl. I love how he's calling out Kessler as his next opponent should he win the tournament. So many fighters talk big but look to take only the easiest fights. Froch is a throwback fighter; the real deal.
        I know, can u imagine if Ward wins the S6, i can imagine the conversation now, "right, thats enough good wins to dine out on for the next 6 years, lets call up Andrade"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          I know, can u imagine if Ward wins the S6, i can imagine the conversation now, "right, thats enough good wins to dine out on for the next 6 years, lets call up Andrade"
          your an idiot. theres no reason to assume ward would do that. in fact ward has as much will to be great and belief in himself as anyone in boxing.

****ing troll..

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            your an idiot. theres no reason to assume ward would do that. in fact ward has as much will to be great and belief in himself as anyone in boxing.

****ing troll..
            in that case, he might rematch Miranda!!!!!

Comment

Froch is speaking the truth!

Ward spanks both of them though!

Comment

I'd definitely crack open a Guinness if he did the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  in that case, he might rematch Miranda!!!!!
                  whats your point? miranda was a very risky fight at that point in wards career, he was just stepping up in competition and took on one of the deadliest punchers in all of boxing.

then he went on to fight kessler which most ppl considered a huge risk, even though i personally knew it would be an easy fight. now he has abraham and either johnson or froch.

after that hes going after bute, who is one of the best guys in the division. its not his fault he was left out of the S6, he might be better than anyone in it.

in fact ward has been taking risks ever since he was an amateur, he stepped up a weightclass so the US would get another man in the olympics. there are less weightclasses in the amateur ranks and he ended up fighting much bigger men, and still won gold.

Comment

Its a shame the two best fighters at 168 are hometown bitches,despite his lack in skills,Froch has more balls than ward and bute combined

Comment

Ordinarily I hate loudmouthed trashtalkers who put down other fighters but in Froch's case:

- He backs up his talk

- His talk is always true

- His talk is always funny and to the point

Froch is a throwback. Froch is a G. And he lives in a ****** house.

Comment

Working...
                      X