No announcement yet.

Inside Info! "Cotto will throw the fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    ofcourse he wont...the rematch is one of the most lucrative fights for both fighters right now

this thread is going to be bumped in 5 days
    Well heres another way to look at it. Cotto/Margarito II will always sell. So why not milk Mayorga/Margarito then make Cotto/Margarito II end of this year or early 2012.

Comment

Says the guy with the username 'Imatroll' lol.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        Says the guy with the username 'Imatroll' lol.
        Don't judge a book by it's cover yo. This is legit news

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Don't judge a book by it's cover yo. This is legit news
          no it's not...i doubt he would pull from the marg fight even if he knows he is gonna get beat

Comment

Imatroll, I'm going to assume that is your Christian name, I have a feeling this information isn't real.

Regardless of that, I hope your Imatroll family has a wonderful fight weekend.

Comment

You're acting like Margarito is Cotto's mandatory or something.

Bob Arum wants to make Margarito-Cotto II. But at the end of the day it's Cotto who has to approve the fight. Cotto could beat Mayorga, and say 'to hell with margarito' and tell bob arum to go to hell and get me another fight. Bob would have to do it too.

Even if he was avoiding Margarito, he wouldn't need to throw this fight in order to accomplish that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
                Cotto doesn't have Pac's speed, power, chin, or stamina.
                aside from power panda agrees

Comment

red k this fool

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    You're acting like Margarito is Cotto's mandatory or something.

Bob Arum wants to make Margarito-Cotto II. But at the end of the day it's Cotto who has to approve the fight. Cotto could beat Mayorga, and say 'to hell with margarito' and tell bob arum to go to hell and get me another fight. Bob would have to it too.

Even if he was avoiding Margarito, he wouldn't need to throw this fight in order to accomplish that.
                    That was just my interpretation. Maybe it doesn't even have to do with Cotto not wanting to fight Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                      Well heres another way to look at it. Cotto/Margarito II will always sell. So why not milk Mayorga/Margarito then make Cotto/Margarito II end of this year or early 2012.
                      not if he loses to an old, inactive mayorga

Comment

Working...
                      X