Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto: "Oscar I know exactly how thick your wallet is"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Berto said this to Pac there would have been all kind of law suits filed by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      If Berto said this to Pac there would have been all kind of law suits filed by Pac.
      He ahhhhh slander my good ahhhhh name. He not know about the thickness of my ahhhhh wallet.. because ahhhhh sometime I have cash, and sometime I have ahhhhhh credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Some of you guys might want to see him lose but trust me it ain't gonna be against ortiz, or cintron for that matter...someone mentioned him
        Cintron beats Berto which is why Berto will avoid Cintron like cancer..I don't expect to see Bertp take any risk threw this yr..Cintron has fought top fighters,name me two top fighters Berta has defeated??

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          Some of you guys might want to see him lose but trust me it ain't gonna be against ortiz, or cintron for that matter...someone mentioned him
          I dont know if Vic is built like that....but I HOPE he can whoop Andrea....BUT I'm sure Cintron, Mike Jones, and Clottey would beat her...I mean him

Comment

I don't get this. What does he mean he knows how thick Oscar's wallet is? Is that supposed to be a gay joke? A poor joke? WTF is he saying?

Comment

A lot of dissappointed anti-berto fans come fight night.

Stop crying.........waaaah berto waaaah he doesn't fight anyone waaaaah..... Now take a nap babies.

Stop talking about cintron the man is a joke. Same people complaining of unworthy fighters are pushing for cintron to get a title shot.......for what? Please save me that he fought tough fights in 2007. Plus berto would beat cintron's ass.

Stop with the clottey nonsense. The man hasn't fought in years. He was in the ring against manny but he certainly didn't fight. Yet boxingscene morons think he should get another title shot immediately........

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                A lot of dissappointed anti-berto fans come fight night.

Stop crying.........waaaah berto waaaah he doesn't fight anyone waaaaah..... Now take a nap babies.

Stop talking about cintron the man is a joke. Same people complaining of unworthy fighters are pushing for cintron to get a title shot.......for what? Please save me that he fought tough fights in 2007. Plus berto would beat cintron's ass.

Stop with the clottey nonsense. The man hasn't fought in years. He was in the ring against manny but he certainly didn't fight. Yet boxingscene morons think he should get another title shot immediately........
                Cintron is the num 1 ranked jr MW,he beat the young lion Angulo..He was one of the only fighters to fight Pwilly and Margas when other fighters were avoiding them..Cintron is one of the biggest threats to Berta which is why so many fans are calling for a fight between umm..That and the fact that Berta has not fought a real threat since Collazo..Those are facts bro its not hard to understand..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  Cintron is the num 1 ranked jr MW,he beat the young lion Angulo..He was one of the only fighters to fight Pwilly and Margas when other fighters were avoiding them..Cintron is one of the biggest threats to Berta which is why so many fans are calling for a fight between umm..That and the fact that Berta has not fought a real threat since Collazo..Those are facts bro its not hard to understand..
                  cintron cant beat berto. of that im certain. he has a problem with speed. he'll get blitzed all nite. see the sergio martinez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    cintron cant beat berto. of that im certain. he has a problem with speed. he'll get blitzed all nite. see the sergio martinez fight.
                    Martinez is a counter puncher who sets traps for his opponent,Berto is not that clever or skilled..Cintron beats Berta with movement and punching power..Berto although fast does not use his speed in the same fashion as Martinez..

Comment

Berto is basically saying Oscar must not mind losing money (oritz) because he matched Ortiz up with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X