Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto: "Oscar I know exactly how thick your wallet is"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just like a female to watch another man's money...

all the crap that Victor got for quitting against Maidana will be forgiven and a total image restoration will be granted if Ortiz whoops Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      This GBP-Top Rank Feud is killing great fights.
      This. This. This. x1000

Comment

I hope Victor whips his lazy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          Oscar I know exactly how thick your wallet is and u obviously seem to have a lot of faith in your boy Victor to put him in the ring with me. (RT, ¶, @, ☆, #) Andre Berto (andreberto) @ 17:31

https://twitter.com/AndreBerto/status/44812410195947520

what a random thing to say....

Comment

Andre "The twitter warrior" Berto

Can't wait to see this fool get KTFO.

Comment

Yo and to think I used to follow this fool...Berto is a real disgrace, what a joke of a "Champion" totally lost all respect for this guy, I really hope Ortiz whoops his ass (doubt it).

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
                How Oscar's wallet is related to Ortiz-Berto fight? I don't see how Oscar gonna benefit from this fight.
                Because of two points of logic.

#1 - That Oscar and GBP truly believes that Ortiz can beat Berto and this is his big opportunity to make a name for himself and put himself back in the picture at 140lbs.

or

#2 - That Oscar and GBP is trashing Ortiz and making this a bigger fight than what it really is. Hoping the public come out and show up for this one while Ortiz still has some sort of name left to him.

I will be honest, I'm shocked this fight is taking place because I see Ortiz as still a talented young fighter but to put him in there with Berto doesn't make sense..

I have a feeling if Ortiz loses this fight, it's over for him as a first rate fighter.

Comment

Oh Berto please fight Cintron please..So we could be rid of you for good..

Comment

Some of you guys might want to see him lose but trust me it ain't gonna be against ortiz, or cintron for that matter...someone mentioned him

Comment

Berto is basically saying Oscar Dela Hoya dont mind losing one of his top fighters popularity "Victor Ortiz" since Berto believe hes going to beat Ortiz badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X