No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
    The kid has been nursed along for too long as it is. Put the guy in with a puncher and see if he is worth a damn. The same thing happened when Ortiz fought Maidana, after that fight he said" I don't know if this is for me, I don't need to take this kind of punishment"! The exact same will happen to Canelo, because he has not been tested by a puncher. Anybody with some talent can beat up on non-punching weaker opponents, lets see what he can do against a REAL fighter.
    CAN YOU SAY ANGULO???

i think that's what everyone wants but no one wants the gravy train ending too soon.

if canelo works on some d, footweork and headwork, he can be ready for a cintron type in a year or so if he fights 3 times this year. he's not ready for a puncher right now cuz he can't get missed.

jose cotto rocked him.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      We need to see how good his chin is.Then again,He can go the andre berto
      route.But he needs to be tested.
      As a fan i would want to see how good his chin is but if i was in Golden Boy i would match him relatively safe until i could cash in on a Chavez Jr. fight. If i was in Golden Boy i would have him fight Oscar then Mosley depending on how he looked against Pac and then Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
      X