No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah is Back With Gold Around His Waist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah is Back With Gold Around His Waist

Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey - Zab Judah (41-6, 28KOs) knocked out Kaizer Mabuza (23-7-3, 14KOs) in seven rounds to capture the vacant IBF junior welterweight title. Photos by Tri Nguyen.

[Click Here To Read More]

judah went from the biggest joke/laughing stock of boxing back to a top boxer who conveys the image of sergio martinez like explosive speed and power. He still gets eaten alive by pacquiao, so i hope that isn't his goal. haha id go with the mayweather rematch route, which i think might damn well happen if zab pulls off another good win.

Comment

Props to Zab. No one saw him winning another strap. Even if the IBF title rightfully belongs to Bradley right now. Keep it up and I'm sure Bradley will take that belt of you as well if he gets by Khan.

Comment

Mike Tysons celebration was the highlight of the fight!! and the KO

Comment

Zab Super Judah is back in the building working with pernell really helped him out a lot I hope he can keep it up

Comment

Happy for Zab.

Comment

Good job Zab.....I want him to somehow get a shot at Pac. Let's see how he handles a beatdown from the man that he has publicly accused of juicing.

Comment

I still don't know how & why the ref let Mabuza continue, when he was TOTALLY OUT on his feat!! The ropes & corner was what kept him up, but it was obvious he was long gone with the 7 mile stare in his face!!! This was just as bad as when Donaire put Montiel's brain in neutral & ref still let Montiel's zombie ass continue, or more like he let Donaire hit him a few more times cause Montiel had NO idea what was going on!! Well the same S H I T happened last night with Mabuza...

Comment

Bradley beats Khan and destroys Judah

Comment

Same old Judah. I didn't see anything different. Didn't throw combinations, still falls into bad positions too many times defensively.

He was on the verge of folding late again, got rocked again. Started to rely on one big shot, again. Except he loaded up and caught this one. Credit to him though. Perfect punch.

Judah is definitely still explosive. Put him in there with Bradley or Khan and he at least has a punchers chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X