No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Beats Up Matthew Hatton Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Beats Up Matthew Hatton Over Twelve

Honda Center, Anaheim, California - Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (36-0-1, 26KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Matthew "Magic" Hatton (41-5-2, 16KOs) to capture the vacant WBC junior middleweight title. The score was 119-108 across the board. Alvarez was too big, too strong.

[Click Here To Read More]

This kind of b side trash should be on espn... What's going on with HBO?

Comment

This was NOTHING more than a glorified sparring session AKA "B U L L S H I T championship fight"!!! Hatton is a CLASS A TOMATO CAN & Canelo couldn't take him out!!! This was a battle of A Tomato Can(Hatton) vs a HYPED UP tomato can(Alvarez)!!

Comment

Well done Matthew, despite all the disadvantages, you hung there.

Comment

The hype continues he could not take out aa feather fisted easy to hit hatton if this kid is so good he couldnt take out a d class fighter with all his power canelo needs to step up and fight a top 10 guy next nomore bums but watch this hype not fight no1 at all for the rest of the year props to hatton guy showed heart and a dam chin he fought his best great job but canelo is 1 dimensial and will get raped by a top fighter

Comment

Agree with you 100%

Comment

Can't wait to follow this fight up with Ortiz vs Berto... U use to have to fight to be great now it's just good match making. Pure trash. Thnks Oscar

Comment

Great job Canelo!
                The Elite of the Jr. Middleweight Division await.
                Good Luck.

Comment

It was a sad fight.

Man, while everyone was watching Zab's fight I was watching this fight. I feel bad for Hatton. Canelo carried Hatton the whole 12 rounds didn't even try to knock the guy out. Canelo just pretty much used Hatton as a punching bag. And Canelo can really throw those bombs. Every shot was banging loud and led me to feel bad for Hatton. Damn, seriously Hatton showed heart and smarts to not get knocked out. but still, Golden Boy really threw Hatton as a sacrificial lamb against Canelo. No power or strength to talk about Hatton at all. Complete shot out for Canelo.

Comment

Im pretty sure Canelo's next defense will come against Austin Trout, who whupped on his brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X