IF Haye Beat Wlad, and Vitali Beat Haye, Where Would You Rank Vitali All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    VITALI IS 100% HOF-ATG-WIN!

The man with the Hell's Bell's and the vial of the tiger's blood! #WINNING!
    Steelhammer2011's joke alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Faerun View Post
      Steelhammer2011's joke alt?
      Nope, it's just Friday night so I'm Sheening pretty hard.

#WINNING!

Comment

Ah I see.

It's 2 a.m. here where I am, good night then.

Comment

Originally posted by Faerun View Post
          Ah I see.

It's 2 a.m. here where I am, good night then.
          Here's the Guru Glossary for some bedtime reading!

Comment

Vitali doesn't need any rankings or approval, he's already the baddest mother****er on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Vitali doesn't need any rankings or approval, he's already the baddest mother****er on the planet.

100% WIN

He's a VATICAN ASSASSIN WARLOCK of the highest degree!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                We all know why Haye's plan is Wlad first, then Vitali right before he quits.

Because he has a miniscule chance of beating Wlad, NO CHANCE of beating Vitali!

Fighting Vitali first would automatically make a later bout with Wlad moot.

#WINNING!

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                  if you beat Haye, you will be an ATG?

please what a wishful thinking, everybody fightin everybody is also crap.

get real
                  LOL exactly what I was thinking.

I like Haye, I really do. But the only reason he and Adamek were allowed in the Heavyweight division is because this era is god-awful.

Vitali would have to go for Foreman's record to move up on my list. #15 currently.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                    LOL exactly what I was thinking.

I like Haye, I really do. But the only reason he and Adamek were allowed in the Heavyweight division is because this era is god-awful.

Vitali would have to go for Foreman's record to move up on my list. #15 currently.
                    Haye is naturally bigger than Ali...do you really think differently? he is much bigger that Joe Louis naturally. If Haye was fighting in the 70's he would have started his career around 195 and by his late 20's be well in the 210's. Again, 90% of Ali's opponents were either under 200 when he fought them or fought fully hydrated at below 200 in their career.

The key to this is if Haye beat Wlad. Look, we all know that Wlad would need to have the worst night of his life to lose to Haye, but if that happened. And I think where Ive seen you, a notorious Wlad hater, ranked him in the top 40 ATG HW list, if Haye beat him, with his resume, and a 40 year old Vitali destroyed the man who beat Wlad...no matter how you argue it a great champion, You'd have to rank a guy who had never been down, never down on the cards and with the highest KO% of all time in that group, an ATG.

And I dont see how this scenario is so far fetched. If Haye fights Wlad and wins, he's going to fight Vitali...does anyone actually see Vitali losing to Solis? Or if Wlad was KOed against Haye, do you think the baddest man on the planet wouldn't do everything he could to get Haye in the ring?

I actually worry if Wlad beats Haye though that like many other HW's in history who got their arch nemesis in the ring and accomplished their goal, he will slide some.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                      IF Haye Beat Wlad, and Vitali Beat Haye, Where Would You Rank Vitali All Time
                      If Chris Byrd (who has a better resume than Haye) beats Vitali and Wlad beats Byrd where would you rank Wlad?

If Rahman beats Lennox and Wlad beats Rahman where would you rank Wlad?

Oh wait, that actually happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X