Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo weighs in at 151.8lbs and Hatton at 149.6lbs !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was at the weigh in and talked to de la hoya while he was signing autographs. He said canelo had 2 hrs to make weight and that the fight will happen. but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      i was at the weigh in and talked to de la hoya while he was signing autographs. He said canelo had 2 hrs to make weight and that the fight will happen. but who knows
      It'll definitely happen. These guys fight for a living, they aren't going to reject a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        canelo better get his shlt together.

Comment

Why would they do the face off, if they were considering canceling the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            if so...Canelo gotta pay hatton sum money or lose the weight.
            yup.

matthew is gonna get a bonus.

plus he has an excuse for a loss now too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Anybody remember the last time a fighter withdrew after his opponent weighed over?
                I'm sure there have been others, but Corrales vs Castillo III

But chico had a good reason since castillo came over in the second fight too and chico got sparked

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  contract is 150.

ricky was adamant that matthew ain't fighting him if he doesn't weigh 150.
                  I wonder if Matty is going to pull out/suck him dry like his camp had indicated earlier in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
                    I wonder if Matty is going to pull out/suck him dry like his camp had indicated earlier in the week.
                    If canelo dont make weight,Hatton would get 30 percent of canelos purse
                    which is alot of money.

Comment

GBP are crooked, they will fix the scales just to make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X