Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does Juan Manuel Marquez deserve if the third fight with Manny happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does Juan Manuel Marquez deserve if the third fight with Manny happens?

The last time they fought, JMM got $1M and I think Manny got around $5M. Considering how popular Manny has gotten since that fight, how much would you say is a fair purse for Marquez going into negotiations? Previous reports before Team Pacquiao decided to take on Mosley was JMM asking 5M and PPV shares and Arum quickly shot it down.

Who cares, He should get anything (even a dollar) and get in the ring with Pac, If not he's a coward with all his demandsssss..

Comment

Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
      The last time they fought, JMM got $1M and I think Manny got around $5M. Considering how popular Manny has gotten since that fight, how much would you say is a fair purse for Marquez going into negotiations? Previous reports before Team Pacquiao decided to take on Mosley was JMM asking 5M and PPV shares and Arum quickly shot it down.
      One million dollars.

I kid, I kid.

Comment

Based on his performance since they last met plus Manny's superstar status, Marquez should be getting more too, clearly not as much as Pacquiao but more the 1 millions if Pacquiao will make closer to 10.

Of course this is wishful thinking but if Marquez is putting himself out there with TR for a shot at Pacquiao, he should get a better paycheck.

Comment

At the very least Marquez should get what the undeserving Margarito got.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            Based on his performance since they last met plus Manny's superstar status, Marquez should be getting more too, clearly not as much as Pacquiao but more the 1 millions if Pacquiao will make closer to 10.

Of course this is wishful thinking but if Marquez is putting himself out there with TR for a shot at Pacquiao, he should get a better paycheck.
            Pac will probably get 15M for that fight and I guess 5M for Marquez really aint that bad, it's already one-sided percentage wise. He should just drop the $10 demand for every PPV bought north of 800K since he's really not a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
              At the very least Marquez should get what the undeserving Margarito got.
              Fair enough. But I wouldn't go that low. He deserves more. Unless Marg got north of $3M in the fight.

Comment

30k.......

Comment

He completely deserves it. No doubt.

Will Manny give it to him? “My business here is done”. Manny’s words post 2nd fight, so who knows.

There are other big fights out there for Marquez, but to answer your question, he does really deserve a third crack

Comment

less than what mosley is getting

Comment

Working...
                    X