Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lights Out: Can anyone see a second season?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Out: Can anyone see a second season?

I mean what have we got here?

More fights?

He's calling this his last fight, the rematch with D-row, so I can't see a second http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ne...read&f=3season. Unless it all becomes about family, promotion, training and business. This is something the series is very flimsy on.

We have only one promoter as competition. There is a lot to work on but the characters being sketched out would go well in terms of business but where does the drama come in? This is a well to do family like the Sopranos that is a lot more clean living, making it boring and less characterful.

Would be good to see a fighter from Ed Romeo's gym in warsaw heading up to Leary's gym to get into the game and make it into the next Kronk or Wild Card.

Also depends on the ratings, they haven't been that strong but there was a 100k upswing these past 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      Also depends on the ratings, they haven't been that strong but there was a 100k upswing these past 2 weeks.

But what would make a decent second season?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        But what would make a decent second season?
        If they can make 5 more Rocky movies after he's a bum in the first film I'm sure they can find more story line here.

Who knows man.

Comment

Maybe he goes blind and ends up going the gay way with Ed Romeo..

Comment

I really like the show,but I can't picture a second season because of his age.Maybe if they do a second season,it'll be the comeback of his lil bro,maybe.I like the Romeo character by the way.

Comment

Thie rematch with reynolds in the story is suppose to clear up his financial troubles. If the show is renewed he may have set up more fights to pay off his debts.

Comment

I think he will lose to Reynolds.

Comment

The last two episodes have been fantastic, I really like the ed romeo character. As far as another season goes, I highly doubt it seems to me like they're putting everything into this season.

WWWAAAARRR LEARY

Comment

Overall, I didn't like the first season. It was too dry w/ bad acting. I tried to find reasons to like it other than boxing and just couldn't get with it. I have no clue on how a second season would go after the 1st.

Comment

Working...
                    X