Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese boxer Kenichi Yamaguchi says he wants to learn the Filipino style of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    Como esta, punk.....saying the truth hurts, pero, keep lovin' that Pacquiao u have...in order to bring up ur nation...he is the pride of the Philippines after all....or is that Arnel Pineda? LOLOL

'you' 'your'

why do you pretend you're not pinoy? lemme guess, you pretend to be pinoy in PACLAND but someone else on boxingscene?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      'you' 'your'

why do you pretend you're not pinoy? lemme guess, you pretend to be pinoy in PACLAND but someone else on boxingscene?

Thank u grammar police...u sound like one of those pinoys who want to show their Enlgish skills....sorry i dont' have an account on pacland...filled with people with hopes of working in the United States illegaly, just like how Sigrab Jr isnt' actually Sigrab.

Comment

Thank u grammar police...u sound like one of those pinoys who want to show their Enlgish skills....sorry i dont' have an account on pacland...filled with people with hopes of working in the United States illegaly, just like how Sigrab Jr isnt' actually Sigrab.
        I don't think I've ever came across a Filipino illegal immigrant.....the ones I've met entered this country legally, the way it should be.

Comment

it's not the grammar i'm talkin about, dip****

i'm talkin about the way you address pinoys like you aren't one

and yea, no account in pacland? by some miraculous coincidence another person just happened to think 'rao007' would be a good username

get over it you self loathing queer
          Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 03-11-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

it's not the grammar i'm talkin about, dip****

i'm talkin about the way you address pinoys like you aren't one

and yea, no account in pacland? by some miraculous coincidence another person just happened to think 'rao007' would be a good username

get over it your self loathing queer
            Makavelli, u need to get off that boat u call an innertube and get a real education in the U.S.---that's a good thing..and why don't u actually go to other sites and use rao007 as a username....i dated Pinay who screamed in tagalog while i was poking her, that's why i know some tagalog...like masakit.
            Last edited by rao007; 03-11-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Makavelli, u need to get off that boat u call an innertube

the proper use of that insult goes 'why dont you get off that inner tube that you call a boat'

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
              and get a real education in the U.S.

does going to school in Southern California from elementary to College count?

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
              i dated Pinay who screamed in tagalog while i was poking her, that's why i know some tagalog...like masakit.

and that makes your opinion on pinoys valid?

Comment

Como esta, punk.....saying the truth hurts, pero, keep lovin' that Pacquiao u have...in order to bring up ur nation...he is the pride of the Philippines after all....or is that Arnel Pineda? LOLOL
                There's a sense of hurt in you, why? This is just a sport...just so happen that it is a wave of Filipino fighters now in the limelight, you object to that?

Comment

the proper use of that insult goes 'why dont you get off that inner tube that you call a boat'
                  Brain fart homie...but thanks for correcting me.

does going to school in Southern California from elementary to College count?
                  As I recall, most people there are drop outs so i really don't know much about ur education...but thanks for ur background.

and that makes your opinion on pinoys valid?

Very valid!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    I never met a racist filipino??
                    A good bunch are... especially first generations who came from the PI to the states

Comment

• A bump after 7 months?

Comment

Working...
                      X