No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Report on Floyd Mayweather Talks is Bulls**t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Report on Floyd Mayweather Talks is Bulls**t

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, disputes a recently published report, where Manny Pacquiao's adviser, Michael Koncz, was quoted as saying that Floyd Mayweather Jr. had reached out to discuss the possibility of a fall contest with Pacquiao, and the negotiations were "positive so far." According to Arum, all of the Mayweather-Pacquiao rumors are being circulated by Jeff Mayweather, Floyd's uncle.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bob always has to kill it!

Comment

Bob Arum is lying

Comment

haha, if it aint scumbag arum, its piece of **** koncz....

Comment

When will dudes understand it is bob who dont want this fight. I understand how you dudes dont see that. Its xlear as day.

Comment

Why doesnt bob let the rumors fly and go with it? good publicity for boxing and mannys next fight... what a dooche!

Comment

The South Africa thing is for Floyd to face Mandela daughter. The Mayweather are talking to Mandela daughter, read the article.

Comment

For those that haven't read the article yet, he confirms that he and and Jeff Mayweather were contacted. Floyd had 0 input on this however, so Bob is insinuating that Floyd has not shown any interest... yet.

Either way, it's BS talk. I don't see Manny fighting two months right after Shane.

Comment

Arum is absolutely right. I don't even know why i bother to support him since he's just as a sleazebag as Oscar, Don King, ect, but he represent my idol(Pacquiao); so therefore I'm siding with him.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Arum is absolutely right. I don't even know why i bother to support him since he's just as a sleazebag as Oscar, Don King, ect, but he represent my idol(Pacquiao); so therefore I'm siding with him.
                    Golden.

Comment

Working...
                    X