Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko says "preliminary" agreement reached with Haye for July 2 fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the author is full of ****. he added stuff to the quotes that klitschko never said and there preliminary agreement was around for the last SIX months. the preliminary agreement deals with the 50-50 split, TV terms and **** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Klitschko-Haye agreement

from fight news
      War Wladimir! It's time for that coward Haye to get what he's been avoiding.

Comment

haye will back out of the fight again... I don't give a ***** until haye signs the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          haye will back out of the fight again... I don't give a ***** until haye signs the contract.
          He signed a contract 2 years ago

Comment

I believe it when Haye is in the ring and makes it to the 5th round.

Comment

This would be a great fight if they ever get it signed.

Comment

Damnit. I was going to go to Vegas for this.

Comment

I just hope it really happens this time.

Comment

I'm worried about the Chisora fight. Chisora is a bum, but he's an aggressive bum with a lot of confidence and he will certainly try to beat Wladimir unlike many of his recent opponents. I don't think Chisora has a chance, but I could imagine him opening up a nasty cut either with punches or a headbutt when rushing in, possibly meaning that Klitschko wouldn't be able to spar properly for the Haye fight, meaning it would be cancelled. Even when this fight is signed I won't believe it till the referee is giving his instructions, because of Haye's history and because of the risk Wladimir is taking by fighting Chisora so close to the Haye fight date.

Comment

Working...
                    X