No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Bad Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    how did vargas have a glass chin??seriously?
    Everytime Vargas fought a big name he got KO'd. It seemed like everytime he got hit clean by a good puncher he was stunned. Don't get me wrong, Vargas had tons of heart and his fights usually were competitive. But Mosley, Trinidad, and De La Hoya all KO'd him and there was plenty of times when he was hurt..

His chin sucked.

Comment

Librado Andrade. Love the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Emmanuel Augustus.
        I don't know how much you watched Augustus, but in my opinion-and not only mine- he was a fighter, who, if he's had the right trainers and managers was a shoo in for a world title.

As it was, he was a top class boxer-fighter, with a lot of defensive skills. Certainly NOT a BAD fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
          Everytime Vargas fought a big name he got KO'd. It seemed like everytime he got hit clean by a good puncher he was stunned. Don't get me wrong, Vargas had tons of heart and his fights usually were competitive. But Mosley, Trinidad, and De La Hoya all KO'd him and there was plenty of times when he was hurt..

His chin sucked.
          Vargas' "weak chin" was only discovered when he was exposed to Trinidad's left hook. Ubtil then I'd seen him hit lots of times on the chin with no ressult. In the Trinidad fight, he still kept getting up, even after a ton of punishment for all 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            I don't know how much you watched Augustus, but in my opinion-and not only mine- he was a fighter, who, if he's had the right trainers and managers was a shoo in for a world title.

As it was, he was a top class boxer-fighter, with a lot of defensive skills. Certainly NOT a BAD fighter.
            He was the first that came too mind, he is / was a journeyman / gatekeeper and nothing more really, he possibly 'could' have been shoo in for a world title if he had the right company but he didn't and you don't go off of 'could' or 'should' you go of what did happen.

He wasn't the worst of boxers but he was not top class.

Comment

Iclike a bunch of bad fighters.

Brian minto Scott pemberton, Steve forbes the drunken master is one of my all time favorites, mi also like Nick the pizza man ianuzzi

Comment

Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Sauol Mamby

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    Juan manuel marquez...falls down but always gets up,gets hurt and responds with punches in bunches
                    Huh?!

Comment

Working...
                    X