Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad versus prime riddick bowe..who takes it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Purrity fight was 13 YEARS AGO. That's like bringing up Pacquiao's KO losses. It's totally irrelevant.

Wlad was only 21, only weighed 225 lbs and had never gone past 6 rounds....He dominated the fight and beat the shit out of Purrity for 11 rounds, but he punched himself out in the process, ran out of gas and collapsed from exhaustion. Vitali destroyed Purrity.

Wlad's chin is underrated, he hasn't been down or hurt in 6 years. He has never been KO'd, only TKO'd, he always has the heart to get up and continue fighting, unlike Lennox Lewis, who got KTFO twice and failed to beat the counts.
    Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 03-05-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
      The Purrity fight was 13 YEARS AGO. That's like bringing up Pacquiao's KO losses. It's totally irrelevant.

Wlad was only 21, only weighed 225 lbs and had never gone past 6 rounds, it was his 25th fight in 24 months....He dominated the fight and beat the **** out of Purrity for 11 rounds, but he punched himself out in the process, ran out of gas and collapsed from exhaustion. Vitali destroyed Purrity.

Wlad's chin is underrated, he hasn't been down or hurt in 6 years. He has never been KO'd, only TKO'd, he always has the heart to get up and continue fighting, unlike Lennox Lewis, who got KTFO twice and failed to beat the counts.
      And the Golota fight was after Bowe's prime...totally irrelevant to the killing machine that fought Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by GORAL View Post

Thank you ......................

Comment

Bowe is an overrated one hit wonder, he was a slow ass punching bag who couldn't even throw a straight punch. He was outclassed, exposed and destroyed twice by Golota.

Wlad is 1,000,000,000,000 times better than Golota.

Wlad is too strong, too smart, too athletic, too skilled, too fast and too powerful for the slow ass punching bag Bowe.

Wlad by KO.
          lol @ Wlad being owned in yet another poll. Steelhammer, you are a black guy trying to make white boys look stupid. troll

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            you live in America just like Tunney
            I don't live in America.

I was born in Ukraine, moved to Canada when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              And the Golota fight was after Bowe's prime...totally irrelevant to the killing machine that fought Holyfield.
              He knows, he's just on a mission to make white boys look stupid.

Comment

I don't live in America.

I was born in Ukraine, moved to Canada when I was a kid.
                Don't lie, you are a black American trying to make white boys look bad.

Comment

These polls don't mean anything you ******.

These polls are just popularity contests.

90% of the posters on this forum are American.

Bowe is American, so of course the biased Americans are gonna vote for the ridiculously overrated Bowe.

And of course the British Haye nuthuggers/Klitschko haters aren't gonna vote for Wlad.

If you make a Wlad-Bowe poll on a European or Eastern European forum, Wlad will win the poll.
                  Of course I was right yet again

The racist ******s, stupid biased Americans and ******ed British Haye nuthuggers are all out in full force in this thread.

Comment

PRIME for PRIME I pick bowe, too fluid imo.

but Bowes prime didnt last long at all

Comment

@Steelhammer

You get a life. What kind of life is it to be one out of about 5 guys that defend the Klitschko's on here? You are pathetic. You are on a boxing forum and don't even know boxing. And you say the poll is due to biased Americans and Brits? You sound just like all those *****es that complain Cortez keeps their fighter from winning. lol Pathetic black troll racist!

Comment

Working...
                      X