Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones-Lebedev Possible For Balashikha on April 27?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Damn RJJ is gonna die on my birthday
    Ne karkaj...

Sam rodom iz Kieva

I hope not.

Comment

Shame, I thought he was a cool guy.

RIP

Comment

I just wanna see RJJ WELL. Hope he Lives after this one. Either way Im buying the PPV!

Comment

Nice to see Denis Lebedev, who grew up in severe poverty, will finally receive a decent payday.

Comment

Is Roy Jones in financial trouble? Why the hell would he sign to fight this guy. I don't blame Lebedev, he is going to get a career high payday but why is RJJ fighting this guy. Hopefully Denis takes RJJ out early and quickly because if RJJ takes a beating, he may never recover from it...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
              Is Roy Jones in financial trouble? Why the hell would he sign to fight this guy. I don't blame Lebedev, he is going to get a career high payday but why is RJJ fighting this guy. Hopefully Denis takes RJJ out early and quickly because if RJJ takes a beating, he may never recover from it...
              Nah,I heard that RJJ is worth like 50 million dollars or something.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...-jr-net-worth/

"Roy Jones, Jr. was born in Florida and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. A professional boxer, Roy Jones, Jr. is most widely recognized for the number of different classes in which he has won matches. He has won championships in every division from Junior Middleweight to Heavyweight, and at one point held seven light middleweight titles at the same time. He won a Silver medal in the 1988 Olympics."

Roy will likely lose, he just shells up against the ropes until the ref stops it....every fight now he does this....his mind is gone, not his physical attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Nah,I heard that RJJ is worth like 50 million dollars or something.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...-jr-net-worth/

"Roy Jones, Jr. was born in Florida and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. A professional boxer, Roy Jones, Jr. is most widely recognized for the number of different classes in which he has won matches. He has won championships in every division from Junior Middleweight to Heavyweight, and at one point held seven light middleweight titles at the same time. He won a Silver medal in the 1988 Olympics."
                Roy will likely lose, he just shells up against the ropes until the ref stops it....every fight now he does this....his mind is gone, not his physical attributes.
                Really light middle weight huh don't you mean light heavy weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                  Nice to see Denis Lebedev, who grew up in severe poverty, will finally receive a decent payday.
                  You'll spin anything.

Comment

Really sad that Lebedev is getting his biggest payday beating up a 42-year-old, once-great fighter who has been washed up for six or seven years. He should be defending the WBO title he won from Huck against a legitimate opponent. (if it hadn't been stolen from him by Sauerland's judges, that is)
                    I guess Jones is just going to spend the next few years traveling the world getting his brains beaten in. Too bad

Comment

Look everyone, Roy's legacy as one of the greatest ever is secure. History will not hold these losses against him when he's gone for a while. History has proven this.

I do however wish he would take a light touch and retire. After the Lacy fight it would have been perfect.

It does pain me to see Roy losing to guys he would have run roughshod over in his prime. This includes guys like Glen Johnson, Tarver, Calzaghe and Green. (Hopkins, he did beat easily in his prime)

Comment

Working...
                      X