Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz | Who are you rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't like either of these bitches
    picking Berto, no rooting interest
    maybe Berto, just so his chance to be killed by Pac remains alive

Comment

I like them both. I think they'l make for good TV. I think Andre will win though

Comment

I'm rooting for Andre Berto. People give him a hard time cause of his weak resume but at the end of the day I believe he's the better boxer and can do some serious damage at the top level for many years. Ortiz is mentally weak and will continue to disappoint fans every time he steps up and fight the elite fighters.

Comment

I've seen Ortiz fight more and he was on the undercard for the only fight I have been to live so I will root for Ortiz. I got no problem with Berto though so as long as it's a good fight I don't care who wins. So I guess I should have voted I just want to see a good fight

Comment

im gonna give ortiz one more shot but I think he will lose because berto has more power.

Comment

I want to see Ortiz win because he has talent, skills, but because of 1 bad loss he is now grossly underrated I feel.

I also just want Berto to go away.

Comment

rooting for victor, betting on berto

Comment

I'm pulling for Vic. I hope he can erase the Maidana debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    I'm rooting for Victor. He needs to win this fight or else it might be the end of the road for him. He has got my sympathy.

I genuinly dislike Berto because of the weak opposition he faced. This guy is already friggin 27 years old and his resume is still ****. This mother****er got 1 mill for fighting a bum while great warriors like Katsidis, Montiel and Donaire don't even get half of that for fighting top opposition.

Who are you rooting for?
                    I would like to see Ortiz win. Berto is truly a coward.

Comment

ortiz, not a big fan of this quitter but even less of a fan of berto...same reasons as ive been reading...weak opposition, overpaid, overrated...both have skills but just not enough guts...hoping for fireworks though...

Comment

Working...
                      X