Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gallagher: Matthew Hatton is Capable of Beating Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gallagher: Matthew Hatton is Capable of Beating Alvarez

Matthew Hatton is more than capable of capturing a world title for Manchester this Saturday night when he takes on Mexican superstar Saul Alvarez in Anaheim, according to Denton Gym boxing trainer Joe Gallagher. The vacant WBC junior middleweight title will be at stake in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hatton has no shot hes fought no1 and almost lost to shot or bum fighters canelo isnt that good either but has fought better opp and is bigger

Comment

He really doesn't.

he has next to no chance.

Comment

I hope hatton destroys this over hyped albino mexican alvarez. just keep the bloated wee white elf rickie away from the ring as he is poison and a loser. If matt wants a chance to beat the little talented mex keep druggie drunk rickie at home.,

Comment

The trainer saying that his fighter is capable of winning... That statement alone would bother the shat out of me if I was Hatton. I would be like ni99a I'm, winning this fight.

Comment

Lolzzz, Hatton is not capable of beating Canelo. who are they kidding

Comment

I doubt it.

Surely, such hype wouldn't be generated by a guy capable of losing to a small welterweight like Matthew who has never fought in world class.

I hope Matty gives a good little account of himself.

He's a nice, european level operator in his own right. In the sense that Jennings was when he fought Cotto. Maybe not even as good as Jennings.

Comment

LARA,MARTIROSYAN,ANGULO,CINTRON,PAUL WILLIAMS,OUMA can put KO this guys without problems but the champion will be one of these two(ALVAREZ/HATTON).........ridicolous!!!
                I HOPE HATTON WILL RUIN DE LA HOYA's CHEAT AND SULAIMAN's FRAUD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  LARA,MARTIROSYAN,ANGULO,CINTRON,PAUL WILLIAMS,OUMA can put KO this guys without problems but the champion will be one of these two(ALVAREZ/HATTON).........ridicolous!!!
                  I HOPE HATTON WILL RUIN DE LA HOYA's CHEAT AND SULAIMAN's FRAUD!!!
                  respect ur post but FFS!! RYAN RHODES IS FIRST IN LINE FOR A SHOT!! GOOGLE IT IF U HAVE TO!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Hatton has no shot hes fought no1 and almost lost to shot or bum fighters canelo isnt that good either but has fought better opp and is bigger

really? Have you forgotten your boy Cotto stunned the **** out of Canelo in their fight and I would put Hatton just above Jose Cotto in talent , punching power and size. It's surely not a likely scenario but not impossible.

Comment

Working...
                    X