Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Himself Moving as High as 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo i know MAB ain't no 2-3 inches taller than Donaire and JuanMa what's he on stilts?

Comment

I am a fan of JuanMa but this is getting ridiculous. Stay and unify dude!!! What's the matter? 126 getting to tough? Is it that you wanna run from Gamboa and Nonito and fight chumps? I'm Puertorican but I criticize fighters all the time for doing what JuanMa is doing right now and as a TRUE boxing fn you gotta have some integrity!

Comment

Tu quieres ser como Tito, JuanMa? Tito stayed at 147 and unified, went to 154 and unified, went to 160 and tried to do it there too. In order for you to be considered among greats you have to fight the best and not hoping up in weight every two or three fights. If you go from 126 to 130 before fighting another true champion (John, Rojas, Gamboa, Hasegawa) then I hope you get your face beat in. I rather you loose to the real thing than win against chumps. Que decepcion!!

Comment

wow doing big things

Comment

Originally posted by chifuli View Post
            Tu quieres ser como Tito, JuanMa? Tito stayed at 147 and unified, went to 154 and unified, went to 160 and tried to do it there too. In order for you to be considered among greats you have to fight the best and not hoping up in weight every two or three fights. If you go from 126 to 130 before fighting another true champion (John, Rojas, Gamboa, Hasegawa) then I hope you get your face beat in. I rather you loose to the real thing than win against chumps. Que decepcion!!
            Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Dam Juanma. Nonito Donaire isn't close to fighting at 126. Donaire plans on being undisputed at 118 so he's atleast going to fight 2 more times at 118 and maybe once at 122 before donaire moves to 126.

Juanma must be scared from what he's seen from Donaire to want to jump so many divisions stay at 126 and atleast fight Gamboa for the ring ****zine championship.

Comment

This guy has no shame in running from Gamboa and Donaire at all. Not surprising seeing as how he ran from Caballero.

Comment

I always felt Juanma was being kept at a low weight so he can continue to have the advantage, just like DLH early on. Not hating, just pointing it out. I have no doubt he could move up.

Comment

JuanMa duckin Donaire already lol

Comment

juanma will only move up to 140 lbs, when the pac-man retires, he knows all too well why?

Comment

Working...
                      X