Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

espn news on floyd fighting pac, do u belive it?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has been inactive for almost a year now...he's past his prime so this fight means nothing...specially if the fight happens after 2011. I'd rather see Pac fight Berto, Khan, Bradley, Martinez or any other ACTIVE fighter who is still in his prime.
    Last edited by -Huey-; 03-02-2011, 07:23 AM.

Comment

i wont hold my breath for this, not as long as i see them two fight in a ring! never!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
        Lets hope. I think 2 years of build up enough, the fans are now stressing for this fight. Please make the damn fight. We have waited enough!
        jeff is full of ****.

pacquiao is fighting in may.

mandela's birthday is in july.

pacquiao is gonna turn around and start training camp again right after the mosley fight?

plus mayweather's next court date isn't 'til next week. they're setting up plans for a fight without knowing how his court case is gonna turn out?

plus no way pacquiao-mayweather heads to south africa. doesn't make economic sense.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Floyd has been inactive for almost a year now...he's past his prime so this fight means nothing...specially if the fight happens after 2011. I'd rather see Pac fight Berto, Khan, Bradley, Martinez or any other ACTIVE fighter who is still in his prime.
          Sure. Whilst Pacquiao has been busy taking on top welters - Floyd has been sitting at home watching TV. Floyd may be inactive but Pacquiao is slowly deteriorating at the same time. Floyd is by the fresher of the two, he hasn't been hit for a long time, whilst Pacquiao is fighting the best of 12 rounds still.

Comment

Lets hope it doesnt happen, this forum will die afterwards because no one will have anything to talk about

Comment

no pac is to busy fighting floyds leftovers...mmm me no like needles me no like blood test you talk to my plomotel bob alum he my boss me just fighting damaged goods me scared of needles you know lol

Comment

Wow so pac has been in wars recently?with who? Come on get real and I knew people were going to give that excuse.so anybody that beats pac were lucky because he isn't prime anymore........

Comment

i'd believe this once floyd and pac's pictures side-by-side or talking in a room for negotiations surfaces. until then, all is shhiit.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    Never gonna happen. And if the fight does happen I'll be more excited to see the inevitable brawl between the Mayweather and Pacquiao fans.
                    Pinoys brawling with black people? wont happen

theyll be too scurred

Comment

Originally posted by dj erik ♥ View Post
                      Pinoys brawling with black people? wont happen

theyll be too scurred
                      black people will always ask for OST before they brawl.

Comment

Working...
                      X