Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather end his days broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be broke unless he trains fighters after he can't fight anymore. As his reflexes and strength deteriorate he'll spend more and more to maintain his self image, all the while denying reality until he's fought the last fight (say 10 or 12 years from now) and borrowed the last dollar...

Unless he follows in the footsteps of his pop and uncles and makes a nice living as a trainer. He'll be annoying as hell like his dad, etc., but he'll be in the upper end of the game due to his knowledge and pedigree. He'll always live right at the limit of, or just a little past his means...his insecurity demands this.

Comment

Well he knows he has tO do something for money. Why he been gamblin sO much, but that's an easy way to lose loTta money quick. He's also trying to make films with 50 cent, but neither are tOo smart or can act, Floyd just seems likE a straight up dumb ass outside of the ring. I think money probs will force him back in the ring, unless he goes to jail. Wonder hOw likely that is.

Comment

Remember the phrase a fool and his money are soon parted. Well, Floyd is quite the fool.

Comment

The way he spends his money gambling. Yes. Gambling could be an addiction. He'll be like Thomas Hearns, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and most of the great boxers out there.....broke. If he put half of his money in investments and began getting into product endorsements like George Foreman he would be hella rich.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            The way he spends his money gambling. Yes. Gambling could be an addiction. He'll be like Thomas Hearns, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and most of the great boxers out there.....broke. If he put half of his money in investments and began getting into product endorsements like George Foreman he would be hella rich.
            oh, i cant wait to buy a floyd mayweather grill with a logo of a chicken.........

Comment

hes under the curses in due 28:15-68 plus america is about to fall real soon anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                Remember the phrase a fool and his money are soon parted. Well, Floyd is quite the fool.
                Never a truer word has been spoken. Floyd will end up broke, no doubt about it, like Tyson. I love Floyd as a boxer but his ego and attuidue towards money convine me he will end up with nothing, and quiet frankly, he deserves it. His showing off about his wealth is quiet appalling. According to twitter it looks like he has a pretty serious gambling problem as well, we all know how that ends!

Comment

I wonder what happened with his boat investment if it hasn't sinked yet.

Comment

if the rumors about him needing a return fight already because he's already starting to deplete his bank account, then yes

i've heard numbers as high as six million to be the amount of his IRS debt

he's got lots of children and i'm sure he pays some sort of child support numbers that are off the charts

and he lives LAVISH

Comment

Smart inside the ring, not so much outside.

How can he maintain an income without boxing?, crappy production companies and special appearances only hold for so long with his lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                      X