Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just move on

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      I can't speak for you or your Uncle Hermie, but I've already packed my bags, checked the validity on my passport and made a visa inquiry to go to South Africa for the highly anticipated Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao Super Bout.

[Click Here To Read More]
      lols... jeff is handling negotiations for wifebeater now?

c'mon man... c'mon

gratutitous stacy dash pic:

Comment

I still ain't sold on pacquiao. In his situation it's good matchmaking & promoting. Not just his raw skill. He will be the greatest IF he can beat money may.

Comment

so in 2010 Floyd was supposed to fight in Dubai. In 2011 its South Africa. i guess in 2012 everybody will be talking about Floyd fighting in Japan too

Comment

Does anybody really care anymore about these two dudes???

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Only reason why they're circulating these rumors is because of Floyd Jr's impending court appearance. And why is Jeff Mayweather saying Floyd will fight Pac eventually all of a sudden? Are they admitting that Floyd is indeed the one holding up the fight? What happened to their ****** tests and their accusations of cheating?

Unbelievable that it would take the thought of going to jail to make him fight Pacquiao. **** with the money, the sport, the fans.....

"Let me tell you something man, everybody wants to see this Pacquiao fight. If that would have happened already, they would have Floyd in jail." -- Floyd Mayweather Sr., September 27, 2010

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8491.html
              Yeah, seems like the Mayweathers are convinced the only thing keeping the retired Floyd out of jail is talk of a Pacquiao fight. So now we're supposed to believe that not only is the fight happening in July, but also in South Africa at the behest of Nelson Madela's daughter, and it's being put together by Jeff

The only hope of seeing Pac-Floyd happen is 5 years from now when both are completely shot and Floyd is out of money again. Should be great...

Comment

Working...
              X