Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM just interviewed on FOX Deportes said plan is to fight Pacquiao in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Show me 1 link of Marquez saying one sentence in english other than "Thanks" or "Wheres my cup of urine."
    your an idiot, your mumbling idol cant even go through one sentence without fucken mumbling his words so stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
      your an idiot, your mumbling idol cant even go through one sentence without fucken mumbling his words so stfu.
      Pretty good for his third language though.

To be fair, I don't see why Marquez needs to learn English.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        He said said GBP wanted a contract that stipulated they hold the rights to all of his fights for the rest of his life. He said that there is no way Arum works with them for a Pacquiao fight so he asked to change the contract around to where they step aside for a Pacquiao fight and they refused. His contract with GBP expires tomorrow. Talked about how he demanded more money than offered by GBP because its time for boxers to open their eyes because they are the ones who really put the hard work in busting their backs in training and taking the shots. If a Pacquiao fight should not come through he will move up to 140 in search for a 4th world title. Wants to fight in May in Mexico with Rafael Marquez on the under card. Also talked about how all the belts from the sanctioning bodies are bad for boxing and there should only be 1 champion from each of the 4 major bodies.
        looks like jmm is leaving GBP.

I don't blame him. GBP is throwing their full promotional might behind their young stars (like khan) and prospects (like the ginger kid).

older guys like mosley and jmm are thrown to the curb.

Comment

I call bull****... Arum already said talking to Floyd is the first priority after Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
            well, at least pacquiao managed a 10-minute english conversation with the US President... while marquez is busy practicing to say "urine" in front of nacho.... what an idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              I call bull****... Arum already said talking to Floyd is the first priority after Mosley.
              Heh, hehe, hehehe, ha, hahahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He speaks just as good if not better English than Pacquiao. Marquez has only been learning for a short while aswell. Unlike Pacquiao. He's been saying "there ahhh will be alot ahhhhhhhhhh of boxing ahhh in the ring" since his debut on HBO.

Comment

Marquez would be better off leaving gbp.. he can probably get fights independently rather than signing with someone. He is the lightweight division and there are many fights for him to be made at 140 even without gbp young fighters at 140. I have a feeling that arum will give him a shot at pac but only after he fights soto....

Comment

Old man's skills has clearly eroded. Whats the point? For Pac to convingcingly beat him again?

Comment

Working...
                    X