No announcement yet.

David Haye will fall to the steelhammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You have to factor in that Wlad's recent opponents probably have better chins than Haye. I used to favour Haye in this fight but his actions have lead me to think that he doesnt truly believe he can win. If he does, it'll be early.
    Haye's chin isn't that weak as people make it out its just he is a liability to get knocked down. But he always seems to get through it and KO his opponent, if he is fighting Vitali I wouldn't be so sure he would win. With Wlad however I wouldn't be shocked if he did get knocked down by Wlad but I still think he could go on and KO Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
      Wow do you people even watch Wlad's fights or do you just stare at what's in his shorts?He doesn't KO anyone early and this is against people with little KO power he is gonna try hid behind his jab all night if the fight happens. But Haye will eventually tag that chin and fight over Wlad can win rounds but I can't see him avoiding a KO punch over 12 rounds.
      I think Haye will have a hard time landing cleanly if he can't do it early, Haye's best bet is to take the chance and catch Wlad cold early before he has things figured out for his own safety while being able to be offensively effective....if Haye can't he is going to get broken down slowly or his chin may not even hold up to anyone of Wlad's clean power shots at any point in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        wlad will use his jab but haye will stay out of range and then explode with the ko punches
        He couldn't do that with Ruiz's jab, so what makes you think he can succeed with Wlad's? Do you think Ruiz has a better jab than Wlad?
        Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-01-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Wlad will dominate Haye if the fight happens. I don't know how anyone can watch the Barrett, Valuev, Ruiz fights and think otherwise tbh. He clearly hasn't got what it takes to win the fight.
          I think it's even worse. I think that the Ruiz fight completely disillusioned Haye regarding his chances against any Klitschko. Haye was DOMINATED at times by shot Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
            Haye's chin isn't that weak as people make it out its just he is a liability to get knocked down. But he always seems to get through it and KO his opponent, if he is fighting Vitali I wouldn't be so sure he would win. With Wlad however I wouldn't be shocked if he did get knocked down by Wlad but I still think he could go on and KO Wlad.
            Haye's chin is made of wet toilet paper and the amassed scrotums of his most ardent supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Yup, i'm calling it.

one of the last bastions of Haye support.

well, not anymore, you abandoned your fans, Haye. Wladd doesnt abandon his fans!!!!!

WARRRRR KLITSCHKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              latest rumors are this fight is on.

i'll be participating in the hype of this matchup. but...

how can this not be a booring ugly fight.
              feel nutthuggers on both sides wishfull thinking if you think this will be action packed.

hey this vita/solis fight. YEAH!

Comment

Working...
              X