Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Donaire and May jr were the same size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many fans just started watching boxing recently, and never put on some old tapes. So all they base Mayweather on, is his fight with old Mosley...

Comment

Comment

the guy who started this thread is an idiot. and most people don't know Pac is shorter than Marquez even though its only a half of an inch, but mannys not to small because he magically sprouted muscle mass

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Say, uh , reckon Corrales was at his peak ?????????

Reckon he had things in order and in great shape or was his world turned upside down, fixing to go to jail, needing money and in poor health,,,,

You can't pull that Dumb@$$,

All you gots to do is WATCH DONAIRE at work.

YOU will begin to see he takes on all comers !!!!!

You will begin to see an ACE at work

Pretty Joy boy ain't an ACE, once he was a great fighter, but the past 6 years he is trying to slide by, thats his downfall, he will QUIT, just watch and see.

When and if he fights Pac, fear will overcome him when he realizes he can't stop the flow of punches and the weird angles they are coming from, he will pull a Roger and quit on his stool, make some excuse, cramps, indigestion, got to take a $#!T,,,something will come up.

I can't believe you tried to pull that Corrales ****
          corrales is unbeaten in 130 lbs.. when and where corrales was his peak then

moron... after that fight corrales 3-3 on his record idiot...

im a filipino ass i do know donaire got skills but dont compare it to pbf. lol

i do respect donaires capabilities but he is not in the level of an elite.

donaires needs more fight... coz if you compare to pbf.. it is the same as to

pacman.. lol

Comment

Donaire> Jesus Christ. God's son is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Is what I said true or not? Every time haters talk about the Marquez fight he gets smaller and smaller. If he destroys Pac will that be the excuse? Just answer the question. I dont wanna here "he wont fight Pac" because my guess is just as good as yours as to what the future is. Yes or no? Is that the excuse? Pac seems to be pretty small.
              Hey there !!! If Mayweather fights Pac, and he don't cheat on Pac like he did poor little JMM , haha, and WHUPS PAC, just destroys Pac,,,then my mouth is CLOSED after I SAY YOU "studentofthegam" *WIN* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please go get Purty JOY BOY to sign up fer da WHUPPIN , PLEASE !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                the guy who started this thread is an idiot. and most people don't know Pac is shorter than Marquez even though its only a half of an inch, but mannys not to small because he magically sprouted muscle mass
                HAHA !!!!! made me laugh !

Comment

Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
                  corrales is unbeaten in 130 lbs.. when and where corrales was his peak then

moron... after that fight corrales 3-3 on his record idiot...

im a filipino ass i do know donaire got skills but dont compare it to pbf. lol

i do respect donaires capabilities but he is not in the level of an elite.

donaires needs more fight... coz if you compare to pbf.. it is the same as to

pacman.. lol
                  If you are a true filipino you need to wash out yer mouth,,, then do the research , for shame for shame !!!!!! Donaire has beaten three Elites, DARCH, Sidrenko sp, and the GREAT MONTIEL,,,Quit acting like a groupy of PBF and get on board with a REAL ACE, one who has KO power in both hands, ONE who has All time great SPEED both of foot and fist, and one with the BALLS TO FIGHT..............PBF is in the major DUCK of his life right now,,,,,,,,the WORLD IS WATCHING !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X