• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    how can you lose a fight to a guy who refuses to take OST? hmmmm
    Hey *****, hahaha U so dumb. haha

reread yer statement..

This is the mentality of boxing fans today,,,its insanity to follow this guy but you and a host of others do it,,,,goooooooooooodddddddddddddddd ,,,follow him,,,,,,,,OST is his way of getting out of the fight.

All the mayweathers say they will destroy Pac,,,,then DO IT ,,,don't talk , go on vacation , hide , beat women, come on an fight,,,,,OST is a foolish FRONT to KILL THE FIGHT and he has done well in stoping the fight . But what it took him to stop it might put him in Jail and singing the JAILBIRD BLUES !!!!! Here is two for you

Comment

This idiot makes a thread where if you disagree with him, he'll call you a *****. What a sad pathetic loser.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        talkin bout a big payoff.... who in the right mind decides to go on vacation over 50 mil?

Who fights fights Josh Clottey for 10 mil(?) when you can take a some simple blood tests, fight FMJ and make 50 mil? Then 3 months later agree to those same blood tests that u thought were so unreasonable b4.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          I'm a *****? For real? I just call it like I see it and Mayweather is extremely smart in the ring. That doesn't have anything to do with his committal to the knockout. Marquez and Mosley are both tough as hell, have never been stopped and were still dangerous even if they were overmatched. Mayweather won those fights convincingly, remember?
          The point was that Mayweather is too cautious,,, he should have KO'd both JMM and SSM. But he didn't. WHY?

If you like that kind of fighter fine. This same fighter has the world fooled, if they want to be fooled fine.

I know he wouldn't last 6 rounds with Donaire. Donaire would have him on his butt or back and without a doubt take advantage of that leaping in with his head UP left hook and the counter would have him out like Montiel. It won't happen, and it looks like it won't happen with Pac.

I am just glad that there are some great fighters in our midst today like Donaire,,,TRUE SUPERSTARS

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            The point was that Mayweather is too cautious,,, he should have KO'd both JMM and SSM. But he didn't. WHY?

If you like that kind of fighter fine. This same fighter has the world fooled, if they want to be fooled fine.

I know he wouldn't last 6 rounds with Donaire. Donaire would have him on his butt or back and without a doubt take advantage of that leaping in with his head UP left hook and the counter would have him out like Montiel. It won't happen, and it looks like it won't happen with Pac.

I am just glad that there are some great fighters in our midst today like Donaire,,,TRUE SUPERSTARS
            Muhammad Ali wasn't a KO machine either. Does he have the world fooled? How about Pernell Whitaker? Not everybody is blessed with bone crushing power like Donaire.
            And check my sig. Is there a Donaire gif there and is he listed as one of my favorites? Oh yeah, there is! How about Floyd? Anywhere to be found? No he is not. I'm just realistic and an actual boxing fan, not an idiot nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              one thing donaire has that wifebeater doesn't have is heart..
              Pure nonsense. So you are saying it doesn't take heart to fight JLC in his prime while his fightnight(147) weight is full welterweight and you are not even junior middleweight(138)? Not to mention that Mayweather had a shoulder injury. Klitchko quit against Chris Bird he was no where near as opposing a figure as JLC. Pac couldn't even fight through a cut to get a win against Erik Morales. Stop perpetuating this myth that Mayweather has no heart, cuz its nowhere near true.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                This idiot makes a thread where if you disagree with him, he'll call you a *****. What a sad pathetic loser.
                This is blood and guts dude, if you can't take it go to the pantywaist farm and play in the sand box.

I will gladly apologize if I called you a ***** and you are not !!!!!!

As far as the loser part, just apply that to Mayweather, he is the true loser. We are the losers in the sense that the Pac May fight won't come off.

we are the losers in that fight fans have been duped by this FRAUD.

IF you want to take up for him , go ahead

Comment

Since im a fan of both i will tell you this.

Floyd at the lower weightclass had power. Dude use to knock people out especially at SFW and LW. Floyd did majority of his knockouts at 130-135.

We still don't know if donaire will still have knockout power at 126.

Also Floyd at the lower weight class let his hands go. You will see that when donaire ends up being the smaller man when he moves up that his output will get shorters and he will fight more careful.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                    Who fights fights Josh Clottey for 10 mil(?) when you can take a some simple blood tests, fight FMJ and make 50 mil? Then 3 months later agree to those same blood tests that u thought were so unreasonable b4.
                    There ain't nobody listening to us,,,pac ain't , may ain't nobody is listening.

Pac wouldn't give an inch to Mays request because thats giving IN,,,,get it ?

Who knew May would go on vacation beat his woman poke men hide ????

Pac saw that May was falling apart,, so thats why he said I will do the tests.

Yall are blind and can't see,,,,,wake up

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                      Since im a fan of both i will tell you this.

Floyd at the lower weightclass had power. Dude use to knock people out especially at SFW and LW. Floyd did majority of his knockouts at 130-135.

We still don't know if donaire will still have knockout power at 126.

Also Floyd at the lower weight class let his hands go. You will see that when donaire ends up being the smaller man when he moves up that his output will get shorters and he will fight more careful.
                      Thats sensible thinking.

Time will tell.

better remember Arum groomed Mayweather, but then they split some 6 years ago and what has he done ? Lose yer groomer and you better have balls, Donaire is doing things May is not doing,,,fear of losing,,,,,, Donaire is not afraid .

Comment

Working...
                      X