Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney Challenges BoxingScene Writers, Posters To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he may be a fat ass now but he is still skilled and so relaxed in the ring. No doubt all of us get easily beaten other than for a few pros who lurk on here but it doesn't mean I wouldn't want to try to box with JT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
      I'm afraid Mr Toney, thats not how it works.......

We as paying fans, for what is ultimately entertainment do have the right to comment on your performance. More so, if you don't like it.....don't read it.
      nah man do it for 5k over here, u get free hospital treatment here, u dont wanna end up spending the 5k on hospital fees!

meant to quote your other post
      Last edited by gingeralbino; 02-28-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I like how a lot of people here claim they'll do this and that, truth is, you guys wont make it out of the 1st round, unless you have been in there with a pro and a HW at that , dont talk,

Bet you guys couldnt even handle a 3 rounder with Chris Bird

Fat or not, Toney can still pack a punch

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          I like how a lot of people here claim they'll do this and that, truth is, you guys wont make it out of the 1st round, unless you have been in there with a pro and a HW at that , dont talk,

Bet you guys couldnt even handle a 3 rounder with Chris Bird

Fat or not, Toney can still pack a punch
          I think everyone knows that he'd kick their ass. But I've gotten my ass kicked before, probably will again. So I don't mind, not for 10,000 dollars and the chance to box one of my favorites.
          Last edited by BigStereotype; 02-28-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

^ true, but from the sounds of it, you have to make it all 3 rds

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              I am all over that. Let him know. I'll take a three round whooping for 10000. Do I have to make it the distance? Because he's gonna spark my ass out, but I'm not doing that **** for free.
              What if you started winning?

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                I'd finish his ass off. But I don't think I could hit Toney if I had a net.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  Then maybe Vitali is next.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    I am all over that. Let him know. I'll take a three round whooping for 10000. Do I have to make it the distance? Because he's gonna spark my ass out, but I'm not doing that **** for free.
                    I don't think that's what he has in mind, Toney doesn't have that kind of money to throw 10Gs around. I think what he means is either if u can beat him or go for the length of the spar rounds then you win.

Comment

It's not our job to show up in reasonable shape and fight to make money, James.

You're still one of my favorite fighters ever. One of the most naturally talented guys to ever lace the gloves.

But since 2003 you've shown up in horrible shape nearly every single fight. You **** on MMA, claimed boxing was king, showed up out of shape again and made boxing look like ****. You continue to run your mouth, which is part of your charm, but what does any of that matter when you were beaten by guys not even close to your talent level?

Look at Bernard Hopkins. Look at how seriously he's taking boxing even now and think about the fact that h'es far surpassed you on an ATG level even though you probably have more talent.

Think about that...

Comment

Working...
                      X