• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    The guy wrote an essay

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      I'm surprised Paul Williams is as high as he is.
      That is because of something that Nobody yet has noticed. These lists are about a YEAR and a HALF old.............

This is obvious from other evidemce and information on other "UPCOMING" fights NOT YET FOUGHT.............

I hardly think that if the polls were taken today, that Hayw would be so popular in England, and Kahn would be much more so.

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
        he only averages a mil plus each ppv. not to mention he's non american lower weight fighter who has been headlining ppv events as a junior featherweight.

name me another lower weight non american that does that?

when did floyd start headlining ppvs?

was it when he couldnt sell out in his own home town?

pac travels thousands of miles to head line successful boxing events & is loved & revered world wide.

floyd cant even sellout in his own hometown & his own country's fan hate him.

I actually used to see nearly empty stadiums for Mayweather fights, with people still leaving whilst thefight was going on. He ALWAYS "Stunk out the house", and the Commentators and analysts often used to mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          That is because of something that Nobody yet has noticed. These lists are about a YEAR and a HALF old.............

This is obvious from other evidemce and information on other "UPCOMING" fights NOT YET FOUGHT.............

I hardly think that if the polls were taken today, that Hayw would be so popular in England, and Kahn would be much more so.
          Of course they are going to be over a decent period of time if they did one just for today whoever had the biggest news story would top the list.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            I actually used to see nearly empty stadiums for Mayweather fights, with people still leaving whilst thefight was going on. He ALWAYS "Stunk out the house", and the Commentators and analysts often used to mention it.
            and yet more people pay to see floyd fight than pac...go figure

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              and yet more people pay to see floyd fight than pac...go figure
              I thought you *****s reasoning was people pay to see floyd get beaten up?
              Oh sorry, you were the idiot one...bye.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                I thought you *****s reasoning was people pay to see floyd get beaten up?
                Oh sorry, you were the idiot one...bye.
                no. thats the reasoning of a *******, a hater.

and if more people tune in to see floyd lose than pac win. that still bad for pac.

floyd is more popular and ppv numbers prove it. *******s lose

Comment

its good to know that Pac's name is getting more and more recognition. hopefully, this would bring into attention his other projects that are non-boxing related, such as his work as a congressman in the sarangani province.

on the other hand, its a pity that his name also tends to attract the dregs of society, the rejects and social outcasts who revel in disparaging pac and those who are fans of his. some people just don't have a life.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    its good to know that Pac's name is getting more and more recognition. hopefully, this would bring into attention his other projects that are non-boxing related, such as his work as a congressman in the sarangani province.

on the other hand, its a pity that his name also tends to attract the dregs of society, the rejects and social outcasts who revel in disparaging pac and those who are fans of his. some people just don't have a life.
                    you can only be talking about *******s

Comment

I love how Tyson Fury is higher than Andre Dirrell HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X